Hongyoung•Request

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Requested by: ilyajustelavie
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Top                  Bottom
Hongjoong X Wooyoung

🍌🙉🍌🙉🍌🙉🍌🙉
🙉Mpreg                 🍌
🍌Boy X Boy           🙉
🙉Giving birth       🍌
🍌🙉🍌🙉🍌🙉🍌🙉

✏〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

When Wooyoung and Hongjoong found out that they'll become parents and that Wooyoung was carrying the baby both boys got so excited and happy.

Wooyoung was very excited for this he wanted to start a family since he was young and now it finally happened with the love of his life.

Even if Wooyoung was excited it was one part of the pregnancy that wasn't as exciting.

All his mood swings.

During the pregnancy Wooyoung had a lot of mood swings and he was most if the time very sad and exhausted.

"Hi baby what's up?"
Hongjoong asked as he sat down beside a crying Wooyoung.

"I hate this I hate myself I'm so ug-"
Wooyoung started.

"No no baby don't say that here look at me"
Hongjoong said.

Wooyoung looked at his boyfriend with teary eyes.

"You are beautiful baby"
Hongjoong said and dried Wooyoung's tears.

"I-it's so hard"
Wooyoung sniffled.

"Shhh I know it's hard baby but you're so strong and you're doing amazingly good"
Hongjoong said and gave Wooyoung a little smile.

"I just feel so weak and useless I can't even carry a baby"
Wooyoung said while looking at his big baby bump.

"But you can"
Hongjoong said.

"You're carrying our baby now aren't you and it's healthy"
He continued.

"Hug?"
Wooyoung asked.

"Of course baby"
Hongjoong replied and gave Wooyoung a lovable hug and then a kiss on the lips.

"Hi our little baby are you doing well in there?"
Hongjoong asked Wooyoung's baby bump and earned a kick in return.

Wooyoung and Hongjoong smiled at what their baby did and Hongjoong gave Wooyoung some belly rubs.

"I love you so much Joongie"
Wooyoung said.

"I love you more and our little monkey"
Hongjoong replied.

As the pregnancy went by Wooyoung still had lots of mood swings but Hongjoong was always there and made sure Wooyoung felt okay.

Wooyoung was now 9 months pregnant and they already arrived at a hospital getting everything settled Wooyoung also got a bath.

"Ngnnn"
Wooyoung let out as he sat in the bathtub handling a contraction.

"You're doing so good baby just breathe"
Hongjoong said as he rubbed comforting circles on Wooyoung shoulder and arm.

"Here baby"
Hongjoong said as he held up the oxygen mask in front of Wooyoung.

Wooyoung had his eyes closed and pulled his face closer to the oxygen mask taking a few deep breaths in it.

"Good boy"
Hongjoong said.

"Hurts"
Wooyoung whispered.

Hongjoong gave Wooyoung a little kiss on his forehead.

Wooyoung smiled a bit when feeling Hongjoong's lips on his skin he also felt the contraction go down and it made him relax a bit more.

"Is it over?"
Hongjoong asked and Wooyoung nodded.

"Yeah finally"
Wooyoung replied.

After that Wooyoung decided that it was time to get up and of course Hongjoong helped him.

"I wanna take a little walk around the room before going to bed"
Wooyoung said and Hongjoong nodded leading Wooyoung around the room.

"Wait a contraction will come soon"
Wooyoung said and Hongjoong quickly grabbed the oxygen mask and made sure that Wooyoung had something to put his weight on.

As Wooyoung was taking the contraction he rested his weight on a higher table.

"Here it comes"
Wooyoung said and closed his eyes.

"Good boy just breath"
Hongjoong said.

"Mmm"
Wooyoung let out in the oxygen mask.

As hours passed Wooyoung was opening up more and more and finally 19 hours into labor it was finally time to push.

A doctor arrived and fixed all her stuff that was needed and Hongjoong helped Wooyoung elevate the bed to a more comfortable setting.

"Okay now it's finally time for you guys to meet your baby don't you think"
Their doctor said and Hongjoong nodded.

"Yeah it is"
Wooyoung said.

"On your next contraction I want you to give me a big push"
The doctor said and Wooyoung nodded.

As the contraction came Wooyoung pushed and pushed until his face turned red.

"Very good come on you can do one more"
The doctor said and Wooyoung nodded while pushing one more time.

"Very good now rest"
The doctor said.

As the head started crowning Wooyoung thought he was going to die.

"AHHH"
Wooyoung screamed and squeezed Hongjoong's hand the hardest he could making Hongjoong's face turn blue.

"Very good keep pushing… yes very good okay just breath deep breaths Wooyoung"
The doctor said.

"Ngnnn ah fuck"
Wooyoung let out as tears ran down his cheeks.

"Very good baby keep up the good work"
Hongjoong said while rubbing Wooyoung's shoulder.

"Very good the head is out"
The doctor said and that made the couple smile.

"You got this baby keep pushing"
Hongjoong said and kissed Wooyoung on the lips.

"One more push"
The doctor finally said after 10 minutes.

"I'm tired now"
Wooyoung breathed out.

As the contraction came Wooyoung pushed as much as he could and then he felt the baby slide out completely while screaming.

"It's a boy"
She said and Hongjoong just sat there in shock while Wooyoung started crying even more.

Another nurse opened Wooyoung hospital gown and then their son was placed on Wooyoung's chest.

Hongjoong got to cut the cord and once that was done their son got dried up better he also stopped crying and was now eating for the very first time.

🙉🍌🙉🍌🙉🍌🙉🍌🙉🍌🙉🍌🙉🍌
I think this chapter is very short unlike my other chapters but I hope that still okay.

I'm actually happy with how this chapter turned out I think it's very cute.
✏〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰