Sanyoung•Request

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Requested by: CandyOfTurkey
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Top    Bottom
San X Wooyoung

🐱🐵🐱🐵🐱🐵🐱🐵
🐵Boyxboy             🐱
🐱Mpreg                 🐵
🐵Giving birth       🐱
🐱🐵🐱🐵🐱🐵🐱🐵

✏〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

"Hi honey how are you feeling?"
San asked his pregnant boyfriend.

"I don't know I feel weird"
Wooyoung said and rubbed his baby bump.

"Aww baby you aren't weird trust me you're the cutest"
San said and gave Wooyoung cute little kisses on the cheek.

"I love you"
Wooyoung said and smiled.

"I love you too"
San said.

As the pregnancy went on San continued being the sweet boy he is always helping Wooyoung with all types of things.

San really loved Wooyoung more than anything and knowing that their baby was on the way made San fall for Wooyoung over and over again.

He was going to become a father to a baby that the love of his life created with him.

One evening when both San and Wooyoung was about to go to bed San saw Wooyoung's painful expressions.

"Baby are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?"
San asked as he saw Wooyoung brushing his teeth pausing between strong cramps.

"Hmm I'm sure, not yet"
Wooyoung said and continued to brush his teeth.

As the couple went to bed San was quickly asleep while Wooyoung just laid there not being able to even relax.

About 6 hours passed and Wooyoung was still awake the contractions got stronger and stronger and he wasn't sure if he could hold it any longer.

"S-San wake up"
Wooyoung said.

"Hmm are you okay?"
San asked with his husky morning voice.

"It hurts very bad please take me to the hospital"
Wooyoung said and that made San wake up fully.

"Are you okay?"
San asked and Wooyoung nodded a yes but also a no.

"Okay let's go"
San said and helped Wooyoung dress.

He helped Wooyoung to the car while carrying the bags as well.

When they arrived at the hospital a nurse helped them to a room and once they entered Wooyoung's water broke.

"Ew that's gross"
Wooyoung whimpered.

"Shh it's okay baby"
San said and placed the bags on the floor.

The nurse got a hospital gown for Wooyoung and San then helped his boyfriend undress.

As San was helping Wooyoung out of his clothes his water broke again which made San get some on his arms.

"I-I'm so sorry please forgive me"
Wooyoung said and started to cry as he got embarrassed.

"No baby shh calm down it's okay don't worry"
San said.

Sure he thought it was a bit gross but it wasn't the time now all he wanted to do was make Wooyoung comfortable.

When Wooyoung was butt naked the nurse checked his dilation which wasn't funny at all to Wooyoung but San was there for him.