Woosan

Top               Bottom
Wooyoung X San
🐵🐱🐵🐱🐵🐱🐵🐱
🐱Boyxboy             🐵
🐵Mpreg                 🐱
🐱Giving birth       🐵   
🐵🐱🐵🐱🐵🐱🐵🐱

✏〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

“Wooyoung”
San whispered.

“hmmm”
Wooyoung hummed in his sleep.

“Help”
San answered.

“why?”
Wooyoung asked.

“The baby is kicking so much, it hurts”
San said while rubbing his 6 month pregnant belly.

Wooyoung smiled and quickly came closer to his pregnant boyfriend placing one hand on San's belly and the other on his back.

“Baby you're hurting your dada you should let him sleep for a bit”
Wooyoung said to San's baby bump.

San closed his eyes while taking deep breaths

“Shh baby just breathe”
Wooyoung said.

Wooyoung got an idea and that was to do a lower back stretching on San. He sat up in bed and placed San's head between his legs.

“Baby can you lift a leg for me?”
Wooyoung asked and San lifted up his left leg as much as he could only to feel Wooyoung's hand wrap around it.

Wooyoung bended San's leg a little and pulled it closer to his chest lightly pushing on his belly bump. San breathed out feeling much better and started to relax.

After while Wooyoung continued the process on San's other leg.

“Thank you”
San said and Wooyoung smiled.

“No problem baby”
He replied and placed San's right leg down on the mattress again.

_

It's been 8 months into the pregnancy and lately San has been feeling a lot of pain not just in his belly but everywhere. The other members of ATEEZ have been taking care of him.

Mostly Wooyoung.

During practice days all San could do was to watch his brothers dance and have fun and of course looking good while he just sat there on the couch fat and swollen.

Of course he couldn't do anything about it but it still bothered him.

The couple also found out that they were waiting twins in fact two girls.

Wooyoung walked up to his boyfriend during the short break and gave San some belly rubs to ease the pain.

“Why are girls so complicated~~”
San cried out feeling exhausted.

Wooyoung chuckled and gave San kisses on his face

“I don't know baby”
Wooyoung answered.

One night San woke up feeling the worst cramps so far he was 9 months into the pregnancy so the twins could come any day now.

Was he ready no not really in fact he was very scared and anxious about giving birth.

San hates hospitals and pain and going through both those things for hours wasn't something he waited for.

“Wooyoung p-please wake up”
San winced and Wooyoung woke up quickly.

“what's wrong baby?”
Wooyoung asked but stopped when he saw the pained expression on San's face.

He quickly sat up and tried his best to comfort his boyfriend but nothing seemed to work.

A tired Seongwha walked inside their room as he woke up from Wooyoung’s comforting.