Minjoong•Request

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Requested by: NatzquQueen
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Top Bottom
Mingi X Hongjoong

☀🍌☀🍌☀🍌☀
🍌Boyxboy 🍌
☀Mpreg ☀
🍌Giving birth 🍌
☀🍌☀🍌☀🍌☀

✏〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

The couple have tried for a baby for almost 3 years but it never worked.

They started to get tired but still had some hope.

As Hongjoong took the pregnancy test Mingi waited outside until Hongjoong opened the door.

"Oh well all we can do is wait and see"
Hongjoong said with a smile.

10 minutes passed and the couple went to check only to find it negative.

"Still negative..."
Hongjoong said with a quiet voice the sound of disappointment could be heard.

"It's okay baby let's just try again"
Mingi said and hugged the shorter tightly while rubbing his arm.

"It's... it's just that it's almost been 3 years and it's still not working"
Hongjoong said.

"Is this my fault?"
Hongjoong questioned.

"No of course not baby don't say that"
Mingi said and gave his now sad boyfriend a kiss on the forehead.

One eventful night Mingi and Hongjoong eventually tried again but their hopes were low.

But 1 month later Hongjoong started to feel strange and it was creeping him out a bit.

He always had morning sicknesses and his mood swings were extremely bad.

The fact that he could get mad at Mingi for taking the wrong color on the socks for example.

As Hongjoong was feeling off he was told to stay home from practice and was therefore left home alone.

He decided to go to the hospital as he was getting worried and quickly put on clothes no one would recognize him.

He went up to the desk and wrote in himself with another name and waited for a doctor to show up.

Once the doctor called him he went in with him and he started explaining what was wrong.

The doctor took some tests and left the room.

Shortly after he came back in with the results.

"Well Mr. Kim I'd like to inform you that you're 1 month pregnant"
The doctor said and that made Hongjoong open his mouth.

Tears started to form in his eyes and a smile started to form on his lips.

"W-wait r-really?"
He sobbed out and the doctor smiled at him while nodding.

Hongjoong got a ultrasound and 2 copies of the picture.

He quickly got to a baby store and bought cute baby socks and then he went home and waited for Mingi and the others.

While waiting he made a small little present with the baby socks and the baby picture in it.

1 hour passed and all the members walked in extremely tired and ready to pass out.

They went up to Hongjoong and was surprised when he gave the present to Mingi.

"What is this? It's not our anniversary or my birthday"
Mingi said confused.