One Hundred & Fifty

Dear Abigail,

Today we had a new song that came out. 18.
Every time I hear the song I always think of you, it's the most amazing love song and it just makes me feel like you'd love it. I hope you do anyways.

Anyways my beautiful I haven't got as long a break to write a long cute note for you.

But I love you so so much my honey.

All My Love
Louis xoxo

-----------------------
Hey Guys!!

First Note: I am so very sorry I haven't update in a few days, I have had so much stuff happen. I went to Sydney on Tuesday afternoon and went to the Aria red carpet, and saw Louis (he's so much more gorgeous in real life!) and I saw Niall. (He's beautiful!) on the Wednesday. Also on Wednesday at 2:50pm my grandma (who I mentioned a few letters ago, that's was in hospital) passed away, now I was still in Sydney, but it didn't upset me as much I didn't have cried, I was expecting her passing and I accepted it before she passed.
Secondly: Thanks for all the new readers who are most likely getting up to date. I love you all so much, you are such a great support. Old or new!
Thirdly: 150 Letters!!! We are almost half way!!!! This wouldn't be possible without all you guys and your constant support and love. Thanks for all the votes and comments, it means so much.

Thanks so much!
Sorry if this is too young.
Love you all.

Lots of love
- Mikayla xox