Abigail

My Louis,

I can't believe we heard our baby's heartbeat today. The most amazing thing, I am so happy you were with me and we were told we were 13 weeks pregnant, with it being the 27th August now we are due on the 16th of Feb with our baby being nearly four months when we get married in May! So everything is prefect.

I have the doctors words repeating over and over in my head "Everything is prefect, the heartbeat, although you're measuring at a bit further along than we all thought, you are actually 13 1/2 weeks. Your baby is prefect though. Absolutely nothing to be worried about, either of you." Tears brimming in my eyes as she spoke. That was the best thing I've heard all day.

And when we saw our baby on the screen I saw the tears creep down your face, I knew I had married the right man.

Our baby was prefect Louis, he/she is fine, I feel like I can breathe now.
I don't think I have cried so many happy tears ever in my life.
I can't believe how lucky we are.

I love you so much my darling baby, so so much.

Louis, thank you so much for always being there and putting up with my moods and continuous morning sickness, you are the most amazing man I have met, I love you so much and I can't wait to have our precious miracle and be married to you.

Mr. Tomlinson I can't wait to be your Mrs. Tomlinson. I love you so much!

You're the saving grace I have been looking for, I am so glad we met when we did.
I love you, always and I will continue to love and cherish you as much as I do today, forever.

Love you lots

Your Abigail.
Xoxoxox :)

-----------------
Hey Lovelies,

How are you?

Well there we have it officially the baby is 13 and a half weeks, so poor Abi has had a week of worry leading up to the scan but everything is fine and I promise this baby will be.

Also, FOUR was leaked. I listened to three songs and it's amazing my favourite song is 18!

Please vote and comment.

Thanks for the 30+K reads! It amazes me! I never thought this would happen.

Love you all very much!! Xoxox