Two Hundred & Thirty Eight

Dear Abigail,

My darling Abi, I am so sorry my love that your dad has gone back into the coma, it has really made me fell extremely saddened that he will not be able to recover by Christmas and be home like we all wanted.

Please my love don't think you are alone, I am here and think of our unborn baby. Think of how much I love you and how much that baby needs you. I know you want to break down and cry. I know you want to crumble and fall apart because you are losing your dad but my darling, please for the sake of our baby don't shut me out and please don't think I will not help you or support you. I am always here for you whenever you need.

I love you with all my heart and you are my first priority as well as our unborn baby. Please Abi lean on me, use me to soak my shirt in your tears and your heartbreak. My love please let my heartbreak for you. Let me take all your pain and I will be here for you everyday while your dad needs you to be the strong one for him. He knows how strong you are, I know how strong you are and so do you. You need to show our precious baby that no matter what happens you will be strong and you will show your dad how brave you can be with everything that is going on. I know that this is all a set back and that you want you dad home and I want him home as well.

I love you more than the stars in the sky.

I can't wait to welcome our baby into the world.

All My Love

Louis xoxo

----

Hey Guys,

I am home! Yay!

More letters coming your way I hope you are ready for the next 100+ Letters it's going to be a roller coaster ride and I hope you're all ready.

Love

Mikayla xo