Fourty Five

Dear Abigail,

Stop! Okay, please. I don't care. I mean I do. But at least I still have you. If you have of died. I would be dead as well. I can't live without you and to think that your heart is broken and your upset. Well it sucks and it breaks my heart. I love you so much so much my heart hurts, so much I just smile thinking of you. So much that I can't live a day without ever thinking your gone. To loose our baby was horrible, I really was excited and I was really looking forward to being a dad. I really was. But now my heart has too been ripped out and crushed. But you are what keeps it together. You are my salvation your my one and only. Your the one I think of when I need to smile and when I need to cry. I can't think of anyone else I would want to be around and I can't imagine it.

I know that losing our baby has broken your heart, I do know that. But please don't ever keep it to yourself again. I would love to be able to comfort you and to be the one you cry on and the one you just need. Because that's what you are to me. Your my best friend, girlfriend, fiancé, lover, fighter, strengthener, light giver, happiness and most importantly you care about me. You show me what I give you, if not more.

Please my darling, please if your upset just call me. If I'm on stage I'll call back; You know I will.

I love you so much! Stay happy and smile. One day we will have another baby and the baby will be loved just as much our precious angel.

Call me.

I love you forever.

All My Love

Louis :) xoxo