One Hundred & Fourteen

Dear Abigail,

Today I was away all day and I missed you so much.

Being in the studio is great, you know writing songs and singing, it's my passion and it's my job and I love it and I'm so thankful to everyone who helped us get to where we are. However when I don't see you, I miss you, I don't feel whole, I don't feel like I'm performing to my absolute best and that I'm not Louis William Tomlinson. I'm Louis from One Direction and you just see me as Louis.

You see me with all this love, with all this hope and with all this happiness I just see you. I see you and you see me as me, not as Louis from One Direction and honey don't get me wrong I love our fans and I love our job and I love being a singer and I love being able to write music and being able to travel the world with my four best friends but if that was taken away from me, you would still be there.

I would still have you, I would be happy to have you as you wouldn't care if I was rich and famous because you love me for me and that's why I love you so much, because you just love me.

I was thinking all day that even through everything I have you and I'm actually so happy that you are. I'd be lost without you. I mean you give me help and you help to guide me and you love me and you are just so amazing and I just love you so much. You mean absolutely everything to me and I would always choose you before anyone and anything else.

Your my fiancé, my girlfriend, my friend, my lover, my helper, my protector, my giver, my happiness, my light, my heart beat, my smile, my laugh... Your my everything!

To you I hope you see that I'm your lover, boyfriend, fiancé, that I'm your protector and that I'm everything for you and I'll give you everything.

I love you.

You've saved me... In so many ways then you'll ever know.

I just love you and I can't imagine how my life would be without you and our precious baby.

All My Love

Louis :) xx