20: Touch

Warning: mature content

__________

I bite down on my lip, trying to stop the soft moan that's threatening to spill from my mouth. The pressure between my legs is unlike anything I've ever experienced before; I squeeze my thighs together in an attempt to ease at least some of the ache, but it does nothing to stop the desire that's coursing through my veins.

"Stop trying to fight it," he says in that slow rasp of his, sending a shiver down my spine.

As much as I want to look away, his gaze draws me in, just as it always does—only this time his eyes are dark, full of lust and a promise of something I'm not sure I'm ready for.

"Harry," I let out a half-moan, leaning right into his arms, unable to hold my urges back anymore. He catches me easily, his lips ghosting against my cheek first, before settling on my ear where he starts to gently nibble on my earlobe. My eyelids flutter shut as soft moans tumble from my lips.

He stops his movements for a moment so he can groan hotly in my ear. "Is this what you want?"

I shake my head helplessly, tugging at his hair so I can have him closer to my mouth, which is exactly where I want him. He doesn't budge, instead switching his attention lower to my neck, where his warm tongue glides along my sensitive skin.

"Please," I whimper, not really sure what I'm begging him for. All I know is that I need to get rid of the tension that's threatening to swallow me whole.

Harry moves up so that his face is directly over mine, his eyes taking in my flushed cheeks and disheveled hair. "You're a good girl, aren't you?" he murmurs slowly, teasingly. "Can't say no when you ask so nicely."

With these words, he closes the distance between us, finally pressing his lips against mine. The second they connect, we both desperately cling to each other, all of the tension that's been building up between us finally spilling free in that one, passionate moment.

My hand slides up his neck, fingers entangling themselves in his hair, gently pulling on the strands. He pays it no mind, his attention solely focused on moving his lips slowly and sensually against mine. The room is filled with the sounds of our heavy breathing and the bed creaking under our combined weight.

One of his hands sneakily slides down, resting on my hip where he starts to slowly rub my flushed skin in circles. I gasp, breaking the kiss and staring at him through my hazy eyes. Instead of kissing me again, he presses his forehead against mine, our heavy breaths mingling as he whispers, "Let me make you feel good."

Somehow, I manage to give him a small nod of approval, my body bracing itself for what's about to come. My reaction causes him to smirk, his fingers teasingly brushing my lower lip, and I barely resist the urge to take them into my mouth.

I gasp when I feel both of his arms wrap around my waist, bringing our lower bodies flush against each other. He claims my mouth once again, and continues to kiss me deeply while I squirm underneath him, eventually leading to me accidentally pressing my crotch against his. The throbbing sensation between my legs intensifies, and I instinctively grind against him, causing a low groan to fall from his lips. I guess he must like what I'm doing, because his kisses grow even more passionate and frantic.

My back arches uncontrollably, and my whole body is burning from the attention his lips and hands are giving me. I wrap my hands around his shoulders, bringing his body as close to mine as humanly possible. I can feel the stirring of something foreign in my core, something I've never felt before.....