Niya shook her head at him with a smile. "Come on. Let's get going. I'm sure everyone else is there."

At that, the three saiyans gave their brief farewells and took off to the Cell Arena.

× × ×

After a while, they sensed familiar power levels.

"It's the others," Kusuke stated.

"Let's join them," Niya nodded.

The three then boosted up to catch up to the others. They were soon met with the Z Warriors.

Niya gave them a smile and a small wave.

"Where's my father?" Trunks asked as he scanned the faces.

"He's got a head start there," Goku replied. "But anyways, you guys are all fighting, right?"

The saiyans gave a firm nod, and Goku smiled, "Alright. Then let's go."

With that, all the fighters took off towards the Cell Arena.

× × ×

Soon, the fighters saw the tiled arena, Android 16, Vegeta, three humans it seemed, and Cell. He had his arms crossed and wore a relaxed smirk.

The fighters landed behind Vegeta, a few feet away from the arena.

Niya stood beside Trunks, and Kusuke beside Gohan. They both wore their Red Jewels that glinted in the sun. Surprisingly, only Niya was in her Phase Zero form: crimson hair and eyes. She also wore the battle suit Bulma had made for her. 

The humans -- a tall, burly man with dark, puffed hair and blue eyes, a man with glasses in a suit and microphone, and a man with a backwards baseball cap and a camera -- stared dumbfounded at the Z Warriors.

Cell, however, disregarded the humans and uncrossed his arms. "Welcome, welcome everyone," he greeted.

The humans were baffled at their flight abilities but the burly man insisted they were tricks.

Then, the repaired Android 16 walked over to the fighters. Krillin greeted him, and 16 smiled and thanked him for his help. When Goku held out a hand to greet him, 16 became serious. The Android said he knew who Goku was. He even told him that he was created to kill Goku.

At the peculiar greetings and talks, the camera man and announcer became intrigued.

After some silence, Goku stretched his arms and cracked his fingers. "Okay then, let's get this thing goin'. And if you want, I'll be first," he spoke up.

The fighters turned to him. Trunks and Niya glanced at each other with raised brows before the half-saiyan spoke up, "Uh, Goku, you don't have to be the first one to fight."

Goku simply smiled as he continued stretching. "What do ya say, Vegeta?"

Vegeta had his arms crossed and lacked interest in the conversation. "Be my guest," he replied. "We all know it will be me who finishes off Cell."

At their words, the burly man became upset. "Hey!" he shouted, "Don't you know that I'm the Champ around here!"

The announcer walked to the edge of the arena, stopping in front of Goku mostly. "Um, excuse me, sir, but I was just wondering if you or your friends are going to take part in the tournament?"

"Of course," Goku replied in a friendly manner. "I'll be going first."

The burly man was at his wits end and hurried over. He pushed the announcer back and glared at the fighters, "I've had about enough of you clowns and your stupid jokes! Now, clear outta here before I get angry!"