Author's Note

Heya there.Sorry for not updating at the moment.Since I've been busy with studies at the moment since it's like my final high school year before university or collage.I just wanna thank you guys for reading this fanfic.Don't worry I will try to finish the next chapter as quickly as possible in my free time.

Yet here's a sneak peak for the next chapter.Yet I may make some changes in the future

~~~Episode 3: Lost Star's Love~~~

The female vastaya peeked through the half broken door as she watched the chameleon sleeping warmly in the bed which was in a very old mattress but she and her lover fixed it with their feathers in order to make Neeko comfortable.

The pattern of corruption in the chameleon's body was clearly visible for her to see as it was adapting to it's new victim.

A sigh escaped her mouth as she turned away from the sight.Her arms crossed as her fingers impatiently tapped in her arm.

Her face twitched in an annoyed expression as she was quite an impatient time when it comes to waiting.

She impatiently looked at the ground as she silently let out her anger in her mind.

"Geez..That Zoe knows how to get in my nerve sometimes for being late"Her mind mumbled as her feet started tapping to match the annoyance she was feeling.

Her annoyance and impatience feeling continued as she failed to notice the male vastaya walking in with a plate of cookies.

"Hungry?"Rakan's voice interrupted her train of thoughts as she looked up to see her lover.

"Rakan."

A small smile planted in her face as the impatient and annoying feeling died abit.She then walked towards him and grabbed a peice of cookie from the plate.

"Doing okay love?"Rakan asked as he grabbed a peice of cookie for himself also.

"Well what can I say..Neeko still hasn't shown any sign of waking up soon"Xayah replied as she bit the cookie and enjoyed the chocolatey taste it gave out.

The Male vastaya moved abit to get a peek of the sleeping chameleon through the door and sighed."I mean that corruption took her pretty hard..It's gonna take her awhile to heal up and get use to her new environment"He said,trying to confort the female vastaya who had been showing signs of worries even if Zoe had never noticed it while he only did.

"Three months Rakan.Three months!"Xayah reminded,her voice growing slightly louder as she got angrier and repeated the words."I don't think the corruption can put someone in a coma for this long after reviving them to the darkness.Zoe said she will wake up anytime soon"

Rakan took a calm breath as he felt his lover's anger building up.He placed down the plate in the broken unbalanced table and placed his hand on each side on Xayah's shoulder.His gaze meeting her pink ones."Remember the time we died?Where were we before waking up?"He asked as the faded memory of the endless nightmare they faced before waking up hit the both of them.

The female vastaya seem to tense down abit after realizing what he meant."Endless corrupted nightmare"She answered and paused for awhile as she looked down at the floor and broke her gaze with Rakan."...She's trapped..And can't get out"

The Male vastaya gave a nod as his fingers brushed against Xayah's chin.He then lifted up her chin to make her meet her gaze at his.

There was a small silence between as they both admired each other for a moment."I know what will make you feel better"He mumbled,breaking the small silence as he embraced his lover with his arms.

Xayah took slower time to react but yet she still gladly gave back the hug as her gaze fixed at the starry sky that was seen through the broken window from afar."Murdering Ahri and the Star Guardians"She answered as she was determined to kill them all this time without doubts as having another guardian that she considered as a family fall into darkness took the last straw for her.