"Darkness's Sorrow"__Episode 3

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Darkness's Sorrow

Episode 3:

Lost Stars's Love

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"I thought I'll never see you again.
Once the stars have scattered into pieces all over the galaxy"

~Light and Shadow(2019 Star Guardian)

◇◇◇

The female vastaya peeked through the  broken door,watching the chameleon sleeping comfortably in the bed which was had an old torn mattress but she and her lover fixed it with their feathers so that the girl could feel comfortable and warm.

The pattern of corruption on the chameleon's body was clearly visible,adapting to the new victim.

A silent sigh escaped Xayah's mouth,turning away from the sight.Her arms folded as her fingers impatiently tapped against her arm.Along so,her face twitched in an annoyed expression as she was quite an impatient time when it comes to waiting.

She would glanced over at the ground time to time as she silently let out her anger in her mind.

"Geez that Zoe does sure know how to keep me impatient"

Her mind grumbled as her feet started tapping,matching the irritated and impatient emotion she was feeling.

As some time continued passing,her emotion and thoughts got the best of her as she failed to notice the Male vastaya walking towards her with a plate of delightful sweet cookies

"Hungry?"

The familar voice of her lover echoed through her ears,interrupting her train of thoughts as she looked up to see her lover.

"Rakan."

A small smile painted on her lips,the negative emotion washing away from her as she saw him.She then walked towards him and grabbed a peice of cookie from the plate.

"Doing okay love?"Rakan asked,his voice ringing through Xayah's ear as if it was music for her as the Male vastaya grabbed a peice of cookie for himself also.

"Well what can I say?..Neeko still hasn't shown any sign of waking up soon"The girl replied,nibbling the cookie as the sweet and chocolatey taste entered her mouth.

The boy raised an eyebrow,moving aside abit so he could get a peek of the sleeping chameleon.A sigh escaping his lips as he glanced back to his lover.