Chapter 19- Plan

Ignore my mistakes....
No one's Pov

Taehyung was in his office working on his laptop about his next project, this project was really important for his company...eyes glued on laptop.

And on the other hand ,Jungkook was preparing lunch for his husband and others , Jin , Y/N and Jimin also helping him....They finally finished preparing the lunch and smiled and each other .

In this week , Everyone gets closed with Y/n...They find her really cute...she messed up sometimes but always Brighting up there moods , Just like Hoseok .

' Hyung can you taste my food ?' , Jungkook signed to him...as for the first time he cooked Kimchi , Jin smiled and nodded his head , Jin tasted the food and smiled mentally...But he wanted to tease the younger.

' How is it?' Jungkook signed to him again...Jin looked at Y/n and Jimin and winked , Jimin and Y/n looked confused at him ' It's fine ,but of course not as delicious as mine Kimchi ' Jungkook pouts at him...Jin chuckled and Y/n and Jimin giggled .

Jin ruffles his hairs ' I'm just messing with you ,you silly ' Jungkook wined... Everyone cooed at him ' Oka, now let's go.. everyone must be starving ' They nodded at Jin's words ...They gets into the car and left towards the company .

When Jungkook entered into the building with Y/n and Jin ,He saw Jisoo talking with one of the employee ' I have to meet him , and you are not even his assistant...leave ' She was litterly shouting ' Mam please, it's my job...you are not allowed here anymore...it's an order from Mr.Kim ' Jisoo look at Jungkook and glared at him.

But this time Jungkook also glared at her equally even smirking a little...They get into the elevator....after few minutes they were standing in front of Hoseok ' What are you guys doing here ?' Jin was about to speak but Jungkook holds his hand tightly,which made him stop.

Jin looked at him confused , Jungkook sign him to look at Y/n ...Jin look at her  and smirked ' We are going in Y/n will tell why we are here ' Jungkook and Jin left them alone and start walking towards Taehyung office where everyone were working.

Y/n looked down blushing ' H-hi Hoseok ssi ' Hoseok caresses his nap and smiled ' Hi Y/n , How are you doing ?' Y/n looked up at him and smiled ' Amazing ' Hoseok smiled at her, Y/n giggled at him.

' Hyung ,I want yo--' Taehyung noticed Jungkook , Namjoon also followed his gaze and looked at Jin smiled...Taehyung get up from his table and hugged Jungkook tightly.

' Hello wifey ' He whispered...Jungkook blushed and hit his shoulder slightly , Taehyung chuckled at him...after few minutes Y/n and Hoseok joined them smiling .

' Everyone...we have to tell you something ' Jin said... everyone looked at him and Namjoon, Jin hold Namjoon's hand ' We are getting married ' ' WHAT!' Everyone shouted except Yoongi who was resting his head on Jimin's shoulder , unbothered.

' Really hyung?' Jungkook signed to him shocked , Jin nods ' Yay I'm so happy ' Everyone smiled widely ' We are ready ' Jimin shouted which make Yoongi flinch...they all spend there time happily.

In the evening Jin , Jungkook and Y/n left the company , Jimin was with Yoongi helping him in his office..Taehyung was checking some files when Hoseok entered into the office .

' Tae , someone wants to meet you...he said it's really important ' Taehyung nods ' Let him in Hyung ' Hoseok left the office..

Wo Bin Pov

Jungkook thinks that I'm lusty over him , but no I truly love him...but he is married with Kim Taehyung , at least he is happy...but I have to inform about Jisoo to Taehyung...Jungkook is in danger, that's why I am waiting for Taehyung's assistant here in His company.