I made a few funny faces in the mirror liking how I look

"I then changed into a tight grey sleeveless crop top and a pair of distressed high waisted jeans that were fitting at the waist but loose on the leg. I grabbed my vans and checked the time.

3:36.

I didn't know how I was going to get there but I knew that the house wasn't too far away from the school.

I was really hungry and my tummy was growling like a mad man.

I didn't just want to invade their refrigerator so I decided I was just going to eat at the reunion.

Fifteen minutes later I made it to the school.

My chest hurt from all the walking and I was having a hard time catching my breath. I had to run for my life because I thought I had seen a possum.

Loud music was playing from the building and when I walked in I only saw a few people in the gym.

"Genelia, how have you been a girl? You look finer than ever my dear."Cydnee said pulling me into a hug.

I screamed happily and jumped up and wrapped my legs around her body. She caught me and held me tightly as I hugged her excitedly.

"I see you miss me. I'm honestly not surprised. I just have that effect on people." She giggled as I jumped back off her,rolling my eyes.

"Of course I missed your fat ass, babe. You were my woman." I joked winking at her as she played along.

No guys I don't like girls I just...well honestly I don't know why I'm like this but it's funny as hell.

"Peasants?" Someone said from behind us and my eyes lit up again.

"Hey hoe." Cydnee said to Johnatan who hugged us both tightly.

"Damn yall still ugly. We'll not Nia. Girl you look gorgeous." Johnathan insulted playfully as Cydnee stuck the finger.

"Stick it up your ass and twist."

We walked over to the chairs closest to the food and took a seat. Johnathan insisted I sit on his lap so he could feed me and I agreed.

"So how have y'all been?"

ENRIQUE's point of view

"Didn't I ask for my limo like fifteen minutes. You can't ever do anything right, can you?" I yelled angrily to my assistant, Charles.

I was about a milli centimeter away from firing his lazy was. I'm tired of his attitude like this isn't his job.

Today was the reunion.

I waited a long time to show these little fuckers who they were messing around with.

I had picked out a black t-shirt and some dark blue jeans and my jacket .