CHAPTER THREE

Characters are based on imagination. So you can imagine however you want I don't mind. But this is how I imagine.

GENELIA's point of view

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!" My alarm yelled at me as I groaned in annoyance

"No." I whined unhappily as I had just fallen back asleep.

I had to go to my stupid job today and I honestly had it up to the ceiling with the universe.

Between waking up everyday and that little stuttering fit I had with that really cute dude I just wasn't having it.

I turn nineteen tomorrow and i mentally jumped up in joy.

I loved birthdays.

Specifically mine's.

I got up and got dressed in my work uniform, a kid knee ruffled black skirt, a yellow polo shirt with ruffled sleeves, and a headband with two yellow and black balls on the top.

If you haven't guessed I was supposed to be a bee.

The cafe was called Steamy Bee. I used to work at a different cafe but since I moved they helped move me over here.

Today was my first day and even though work started at 7:00am I'm here at 6:30am just be careful.

When work did start it was kind of slow and I wanted to leave as soon as I started.

The only thing exciting that has happened so far is a girl rolling her eyes at me and asking for a different waitress, while her boyfriend sat there confused.

Like bitch I'm not worried about your man and he's surely not worried about me.

I walked back over to the cashier unhappily, pouting my lip.

The bell rang indicating that someone was walking into the cafe and I looked up and saw it was that dude from Tuesday.

I put my head down as I felt my eyes burn up, hoping he wouldn't remember me.

Of course he's going to remember you. You were acting like a damn idiot that night.

Oddly he had the same uniform on as me except you know more manlier.

Then it got even weirder when he walked behind the corner and checked in.

Nooooooooo.

My co-worker, Lily, walked up to me dragging him behind her.

He had beautiful eyes. And mouth. And teeth. And face.

"Enrique this is Genelia. Genelia this is Enrique. Love each other." My hmdyes grew large as she laughed at my reaction.

She made it clear she was just playing and walked away laughing muttering good times.

He smiled down at me his tongue running over his bottom lip. He stuck out his hand offering a hand shake.