Live Or Die

"You're still ignoring me?" I glanced at the man," You're still judging me?" He sighed and rolled his eyes," I'm sorry Marina–alright. I shouldn't have judged you like that. Bad friend move–I know." I crossed my arms over my chest and shifted my weight to one leg," Thanks for looking out for me, but my business is exactly that–MINE."

Rich put his hands up and nodded his head," I know. Again–I'm sorry." He reached his arms out for me. I looked at him up and down and held my hand out for him to shake it. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into him, embracing me into a hug," We don't do handshakes 'round here."

I couldn't help but laugh at him. He let me go and I left his house and went to Tony's mansion. I arrived like normal, I put on my uniform and grabbed the supplies. I started to clean the downstairs, dusting and disinfecting. I grabbed the vacuum and plugged it in, sucking up the crumbs and dust from the red carpeted floor.

As I was vacuuming, I looked up at the painted portrait of Tony and Elvira. The guiltiness crept up on me again. I came into their home and ruined it. Does Elvira even know what we've been doing? Is he really trying to leave her? For me?

"Marina? Why are ju here?" Tony called from down the gold spiral stairs. I stopped the vacuum and raised my eyebrow," Work Tony." He made it down the stairs and stood in front of me," I told ju, don't worry about anything," He snaked his hand behind my neck and brought me closer to him," I'm not gonna have my woman cleaning up after me–okay?"

I bit my lip, contemplating if I wanted to say what was really on my mind," What happened to jour eye?" My thought was caught off guard by Tony's sudden question. He rubbed his thumb against the side of my eye and I flinched," Who did this to you–huh?"

I moved my head away from his touch and shook my head," It's nothing. Ama was playing around and–" "Bullshit. No child leaves a mark like tha." "You'll be surprised." I was about to finish up vacuuming, but he grasped ahold of my arm," I don't want you to work here anymore-ju got that?"

I tried to roll up the vacuuming cord with my other hand,"Hey," I glanced at Tony," I'm gonna take care of ju and Ama-okay-Ju don't have to worry about money anymore." He reached into his pockets and placed a wad of money into my apron pocket," Go out and do something okay?" I glanced up at his bloodshot eyes," I have business to do today. I'll come by jour place later." He swiped a kiss onto my cheek and walked back up the stairs.

I gathered my stuff and took it back to the Maid Hall closet. I put on my clothes from before and got out of the mansion. Once I left the mansion's gate, I went straight to the bank to deposit the money that Tony gave me. If I kept it on me, there's no telling what kind of mischievous acts I'd be up to.

Nonetheless, I did as he said. I took time for myself the whole day. I went to get my nails and hair done. Though it was unexpected, I needed this today. Once I was done with my relaxation, I drove to Rich and Mary's house. I had completely forgotten that I had pampered myself.

I knocked on the door like I usually did. Mary opened it with confusion written all over her face," Marina? What..When," She crossed her arms over her chest," How did you get the money to do this–I mean you look cute–don't get me wrong but–"

I grabbed her arm and got a little bit closer to her face," Don't tell Rich okay," She raised her brow," Tony–the man I'm–well was working for has been giving me money." Mary stood there still with her arms crossed," Money for what?" "To take care of me and Ama." Mary twisted her mouth," That's what the job was for," Mary shook her head and sighed," I'm not going to pester anymore–I won't tell Rich–but if he starts getting suspicious, I'm turning him over to you."

Mary turned around and called for Ama. She came running around the corner with Daisy and another toy in hand," Mommy!" She ran into my arms and I picked her up," Mommy you look so pretty!" I kissed her cheek  and thanked her. Mary side-eyed me but gave me and Ama a hug before we left. 

When we got home, I started dinner, mama's classic lasagna. I haven't cooked it in a while and I knew Ama would love it. Ama brought her toys downstairs to play with in the dining room while I cooked.

While I was preparing things, I heard a knock on the door. I stopped what I was doing and went to the door, Ama was high on my heels. I opened it and Tony was standing there with a bouquet of flowers in his hands," Tony the tiger!" Ama ran from behind me and ran to Tony. He easily picked her up with his free hand," How are ju princesa–huh?" "Good!– Are those for mommy!"

Tony looked at the flowers then at me," Yeah, these are for ju pussycat." He handed them to me and I gladly took them. I let him in and we went into the dining room. Ama and Tony sat at the table while I found a vase for the flowers. Once I did, I placed the vase on the counter and continued to cook the lasagna.

While I was cooking, I would glance over at Tony and Ama. Seeing them made my heart melt. He was playing along with her and her toys, putting on a different accent than his own. Tony glanced at me, giving me a quick wink. I returned a smile and went back to cooking.

"Ju got jour hair done–I like it." Tony slid some of my hair behind my ear. We were both sitting on my bed, Ama was sound asleep in her room. Tony placed his hand on my thigh and leaned in closer to me," What Tony?" He didn't say a word, he just stared at me with those bloodshot eyes. I leaned into him and placed a kiss on his lips. He hungrily pulled me into him, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He easily took off his blazer, throwing it across the bed. I unfastened the buttons on his shirt and helped him out of it. He undressed the rest of his outfit and began to undress me. I slipped the dress over my head, leaving me exposed in only my panties. He kissed me hungrily, slipping my panties off my waist and down to my leg.

I kicked them to the floor and wrapped my arms around his neck; deepening the kiss. Without a warning, he slipped himself into me. A yelp escaped my lips. It's been over 2 years since I've had sex and it was evident at the moment," Ju okay?" I glanced at him and nodded my head," It's been a while." He placed a kiss on my cheek," I'll take care of ju."