Black Beauty

"Look Mommy!!" Ama ran to her new room grabbing the stuffed animals that were bigger than her," I see baby," I walked into the room and sat on her bed," You like it?" Her eyes got big and she jumped up and down," I love it!!" She jumped into my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck," Thank you mommy." I kissed the top of her head and squeezed her tight," You're welcome sweetheart."

Ama jumped off my lap and continued to explore her room. She rummaged through the toy box and pulled everything out," Remember to put them all back in Ama." She pulled toys out left and right," Amalita?" My voice was stern this time and her attention was on me," Yes m'am." She took one last toy out before she grabbed the other ones and put them back into the box.

I left Ama's room and went downstairs into the kitchen to start dinner. When I first came into this place with Tony, I didn't even bother to check and see if there was food. However, it's Tony I'm dealing with and he made sure I was covered. I opened up the fridge, it was fully stocked like I expected. There was so much food, I had no idea what I wanted to make.

I ended up making chicken alfredo with biscuits and green beans. I called Ama down and I could hear her small feet patter down the stairs and into the kitchen. We both went into the dining room and ate our food.

After dinner, I gave Ama a bath and put her to bed. I did the same, I took a shower and put on my new silk night gown. It was short and gold and it came with a short robe to match. I got into my bed and laid my head on my pillow; drifting into a deep slumber.

Suddenly, my breathing was hitched by a hand. My eyes shot open and I kicked my legs for dear life. I couldn't make out the figure in the dark but I knew exactly who it was when they spoke,"Calmase hermosa." How did he manage to find me again and break into my house. I started to panic again, kicking and screaming as much as I could. Caesar got on top of me, forcing all of his weight on me. My breathing became faint and I was slowly losing consciousness," Rina?..Rina?!" I could feel my head being moved," Shit..."

The pressure was off of me and the oxygen was coming back to my lungs. The lamp on my nightstand was turned on and I could clearly see the evil bastard before," What are you doing here!?" I managed to cough out.

Caesar combed back his long hair that wasn't in its usual ponytail," I wanted to apologize–" I quickly sat up on the bed," By breaking into my house and smothering me!?" Abruptly, his hands gripped my arms and he pushed my back against the headboard of the bed," Don't talk to me like that," He brought himself closer to me," I do things differently."

He stared me down for what seemed like an eternity. His grip on me loosened and I could feel his hungry eyes on my body," Who are you fucking to get this Rina?" He caressed my cheek but I moved it away," Don't call me that." A hoarse chuckle erupted from his mouth and he grabbed my jaw," Dime!"

Through a clenched jaw, I spit in his face," None of your damn business." He devilishly smiled as he wiped the spit from his face," You know I'm into that," Without a warning, the back of his hand collided with my face, sending my head back against the headboard. Out of instinct, I kicked him in his groin and he moved away, grabbing at his injured privates,"Pinche puta!"

I quickly got up from my bed and reached for the back of his pants and pulled out his pistol. I put the gun off safety and aimed it at his head,"Breaking into my house and beating me isn't going to convince me to let you see Ama." When he looked up at me and noticed the weapon in my hands, he got up from the floor.

He raised his hands up," I just came to apologize–" "Are you high!?" He sniffled hard and scratched his nose. I shook my head,"I don't accept your apology–Now get OUT!" He tried to walk towards me but I kept the gun aimed at him," NOW!" He slowly backed away from me, I kept the gun aimed at him until he was completely out of the house. I put the gun back on safety and ran upstairs to Ama's room.

I cracked the door open and thank god she was sound asleep. I closed the door back and went downstairs to my bedroom. I crawled back into bed, but I couldn't go back to sleep. I held the gun close to my heart and stared aimlessly at my bedroom door.

                     Tony's POV

"Hey Tony!" A tall man, maybe from Mexico, greeted me with his other small friend," How are ju mane?" We shook hands and I shook his other friend's hand," Bien, Bien. You ready to count the moolah?" I sat down at the desk in the cramped room," Always." The mexican man had his hair pulled back tight, he pulled up his sleeves, showing his many tattoos.

They put the boxes of money on the table and proceeded to count the money. The whole time, I stayed focused on the rising dollar amounts, writing them down on a sheet of paper. The two men were talking the whole time, I didn't pay much attention until they started talking about women.

"They're only good on their knees!" The smaller one stated as the one with the tattoos shook his head and laughed," Don't have a kid with one either–" The smaller man patted his friend's shoulder," You would know–uh!" The man shook his head and placed the money in the counter machine,"Bitch kept my daughter from me for 3 years–you won't believe this–She gave my daughter my last name–right–but didn't let me sign the birth certificate–stupid black bitch!"

The smaller man grabbed his shoulder and shook him,"I think you might be the stupid one–pendejo!" He swatted the man's hand off his shoulder and flicked him off.

I put my 2 cents in," How-ju put jour seed in a woman ju don't even like–huh?"
The man shrugged his shoulders and smirked," Not gonna lie—her pussy drives me insane...I went to her house last night–I don't think its her house though. She might be fucking some gringo–I tried to get some but she took my gun and kicked me out." He laughed more amused than angered.

"Hijo de puta!" The other mexican laughed. I ignored the men and continued to count my money.