Chapter 1- Nico

I woke up with a feeling of slight pressure on my stomach. My back was pressed against something warm and I found myself flipping over and burying myself in the soft fabric of my boyfriend's shirt.

"Morning Death Breath," he chuckled into my ear as I gave a grunt in reply, gripping onto the bright orange tighter.

He lightly kissed my forehead and pulled my chin up to look at him. My almost black eyes met his bright blue ones as he gave me a dashing smile. His blonde hair was messy and he looked hopeful.

"Let's go get breakfast," he tried to convince me. He attempted to stand up but I koala hugged him, keeping the tall boy in place.

"No, it's too early," I complained with a thick Italian accent, too tired to try and cover it up.

"Come on, for me?" I just couldn't resist the boy's pout.

I begrudgingly let go of him, getting out of the warm covers and into clean clothes. The Hades cabin looks much better after the renovations. I prefer the five queen beds to the old coffins.

When we were both ready we started to the big house. Will's fingers slipped into mine as we talked about anything and everything, arms slightly swinging.

We ate breakfast, or more Will shoveled food onto my plate and made me eat it, and sacrificed the best part to the gods. I gave a silent prayer to father, asking for a peaceful life, and Hestia, just because we were friends.

Along the way back to the cabin I was stopped by one of father's spirits and asked to travel to the underworld. Fun.

"I know today we were supposed to hang out- " I started, but was cut off by my boyfriend.

"Hey, I get it babe," mio amore gave me a quick peck on the lips. "I have stuff to do at the infirmary anyways. Love you!" What did I do to deserve him?

"Ti amo anche io sole," (love you too sunshine) I mumbled, but I knew he heard me.

His face broke out into a smile as he have me one last peck on the nose before I shadow traveled into my father's relm.

I faced the man, "hello father."

"Hello Nico. You may be wondering why I summoned you here." I simply nodded and he continued. "I have a quest.

"Long ago Helcate blessed a group of mortals with magic. They then breed more and called themselves witches and wizards. They created many ways to cheat death that I am not very happy about.

"One of them in particular, Tom Riddle, has put his soul into different items called horcrux's. They're created when you commit murder and do a certain amount of steps, then your soul is put into an object of your choice.

"Your job is to destroy all seven of his horcrux's and round up as many unregistered ghosts as possiable. Helcate will bless you with magic and you are allowed to bring one other person. I assume that will be Will." 

I gave a nod, attempting to hide my blush, and he allowed me to leave and think about it. He informed me to come back in two days with Will if I agree. I disappeared into the darkness, going to the infirmary.

"I think we need to talk."