Queen [0014]

Niklaus Mikaelson walked the empty hallways of his mansion-- a mansion he built so that he could live at peace with his family and the love of his life, Claire Forbes

Niklaus Mikaelson walked the empty hallways of his mansion-- a mansion he built so that he could live at peace with his family and the love of his life, Claire Forbes. He walks the empty hall into his room. He smirks seeing his love sprawled out underneath the silky covers of his bed. "I found you," he says, while slowly closing the door.

Claire giggles and comes out of the covers, "wasn't hard was it?" she smirks back at him. Niklaus pauses and looks down at her. Claire's clothes were on the floor except for her underwear. She slowly gets out of his bed and walks over to him. Niklaus tries to kiss him but Claire pulls away. "No. Not yet," she teases and he growls.

She pulls his shirt over his head and pushes him hard onto the bed. Niklaus sinks down into the mattress. Claire falls gracefully on the bed next to him and sinks into the pillow before straddling his hip. Niklaus goes to sit up but Claire pushes him back down. He glares at her, "Claire-" she cuts him off by kissing his lips. Immediately, Niklaus kissed back, his hands come up to her neck and hair. She pulls away and grabs his hands gently and place them back down by his side. "No touching," she whispers.

Niklaus growls but it sounds more like a whine, "that's not fair love." Claire smiles at him and shushes him by bringing her finger up to his lips, kissing him once again. It's a slow process but she wants to enjoy it-- enjoy kissing the big bad wolf, Klaus. But most of all she wants him to enjoy it. She wants him to feel how much she loves him. How much he makes her feel happy and complete. Claire stops kissing his lips and moves to his jawline, neck, and collarbone. Kissing every inch, she can feel him struggling to keep his hands down and couldn't help but chuckle at him. Claire places soft butterfly kisses down his chest and abs.

"Claire," he whispers her name. She could hear and feel the desperation to use his hands and the willpower it's taking him not to. Claire sits up, still straddling him and gently takes his hands and places them on her hips. "Your turn,' she whispers into his ear and bites down on his earlobe.

Niklaus' hands instantly flip Claire over violently. He buries his head into her neck and his hands rove all over her body. Their breathing then becomes rough and fast. "You're irresistible," he says while kissing her chest. His hands come up to her bra and didn't attempt to undo the strap. Niklaus grabs the middle and yanks. Claire hears the fabric rip and groans, "it was my favorite bra," she semi-complains. Niklaus chuckles darkly, "don't worry I'll buy you whatever you want when I'm done with you," he says. That night wasn't like any other night. Niklaus Mikaelson took all of her, savored every moment.

Rebekah and Elijah watched their brother Niklaus as he was sitting in his painting room with his eyes closed. He just finished painting yet another canvas of Claire. Niklaus was very talented, all of his paintings of Claire were as if she was really there. Beautiful, full of life and Pefect -- just like her. "What are you thinking, Nik?" Rebekah asked, coming in the room.

Niklaus slowly opens his eyes and looks at his little sister, "I was thinking of the time where Claire and I played hide and seek." Niklaus chuckles slighlty but frowns when he stares at his painting. "There's hasn't been a single day where I've stopped thinking about her. I never stopped loving her. I regret betraying her in the cruelties way possible, she didn't deserve it." Niklaus looks at his siblings with tears falling down his face, "I have a son and daughter who hates my very being for hurting their beloved mother. I wish I can go back, but I can't and now I'm paying the consequences."

It broke their hearts to see him like this, Niklaus Mikaelson was a changed man-- they both knew that. He wasn't the same, he wasn't the big bad Hybrid that left this small town. He was a better man who deserved happiness and love. And the only person who he wanted and could give him all of that was Claire Forbes-- his mate, the love of his life, his soulmate.

Rebekah walks towards him and gently holds his hand, offering him a small smile. "Everything will work out, Nik. Claire loves you." Niklaus shook his head, disagreeing with her. There was a time where Claire did love him but it wasn't now, she did not love him anymore and that hurt more than anything else. Squeezing his hand, "we all know that she loves you. You two were each other epic love. Do not give up on her, Nik. Remember all the times where she never gave up on you. This time isn't much different than the last time. But this time, it'll be you who will have to fight for her. You'll have to fight to get your girl back. Do not give up so easily brother." Rebekah pleaded with him, she knew she was right. Niklaus just had to fight and make Claire remember that they couldn't live without each other.

Elijah walked in and placed his hand on Niklaus' shoulder, "she's right. Claire was the one who faught to make sure that you knew she loved you. This time, fight brother and do not make the same mistakes. For the sake of your children and hers, fight brother. Do not let her go." Niklaus looked at Elijah and nodded, his eyes showing gratitude to both of them. He knew both of them were correct, it'll be him who will fight for their relationship this time around and he won't let anyone get in the way. Niklaus Mikaelson will make Claire Forbes fall in love with him once again, but this time he'll keep all of those promises he made back then. He'll make her his Queen, just as promised.