Burning Betrayal (Hawks x Fem!Reader)

Writer: Amethyst 

Hawks x Fem!Reader

Caution~ Contains Smut

Y/N POV

I am working through useless papers that my dear old man decided to hand to me, due to him being 'too good for paperwork'. Keigo decided to wait for me to get done with work so he could bring me to his apartment for us to have our weekly date night. He currently is flipping through one of many of my boring vogue like magazines. I feel slightly bad, he has been really excited about this night, and now we are forced to be stuck in this stuffy, painfully cold room at my father's agency.

As I am scribbling away at an unfinished page of work, Keigo suddenly tosses the last of the paperback books, and lets out a loud sigh, flailing his limbs around, "I'm bored!" I shake my head, a small laugh erupting from within me. I look up at him, stopping my pen movement, "How am I supposed to help you with that exactly?" He looks over at me, raising an eyebrow, "I mean I can think of one thing, but I mean, we can't really do it here~" He smirks at me, my cheeks becoming slightly red, them burning, as I look back down at the paper.

I can hear Keigo laughing to himself, while laying back down on his back, picking up his phone, and scrolling through his socials.

I finish the sentence I was on when I look over to glance at Keigo, to see his t-shirt lifting up slightly, due to him stretching out his body, giving me a perfect view of his v-line. Man, how much appreciation I want to give that cursed abdomen of his. It makes me look back down at the next paper, my tongue licking my bottom lip on it's own. My own desires flood my mind, making it hard to concentrate, my knee starting to bounce lightly. I know he was only joking, and that my father is still in the building, but it is late evening, meaning not a lot of people are here, and my lower region is starting to ache from how touch starved I have become.

I gulp down harshly, deciding to give in, raising to my feet, and walking over to the couch. Keigo lifts his eyes, raising his eyebrows again, as I stand next to his laying down frame, he cocks his head to the side, "Whatcha doing, nugget?" I let a sigh release from my lips, before taking his phone from his grasp, him narrowing his eyes, as I toss it on the coffee table. I then straddle his hips, placing my hands on his chest, him smirking up at me.

"Oh, I see now," He leans up, connecting our lips, mine being desperate to taste his soft ones. I tilt my head, deepening the kiss, which is slowly heating up by the second. My hands rub down his chest, feeling over flexed muscle, as his hands are gripping on my hips, rubbing gently. Our wet lips smacking each other is all that fills the room, along with our pants.

I start to grind down on his growing bulge, making him moan in the kiss, giving me the chance to slip my tongue into his cavern. He lets me explore for a moment, before wanting to start a fight for dominance. Our tongues get tangled with each other, before he finally wins, now also exploring my mouth. The taste of his lips against mine will never get old, no matter how many times we kiss, it will always have some type of excitement of new level to it.

We break the kiss, us both panting heavily, trying to catch our breaths. This makes me lean my head up slightly, making him immediately attack my neck with his mouth, making me grit my teeth, and place one of my hands in his hair. I feel him smirk against my skin, making me grind down on him again, him releasing a soft moan, making it my turn to smirk.

After a couple of minutes, I say out, "We are going to have to skip foreplay, Endeavor is still here," He nods into my neck, giving me one last kiss on the neck, before switching positions with me, pinning my wrists above my head, capturing my lips again.