𝘈-𝘡 𝘕𝘚𝘍𝘞 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘞𝘰𝘰𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨

Start from the beginning

J = Jack Off (Masturbation)
Since he's not exactly a horny toad like some members, Wooyoung's not lie...a chronic masturbater, it's literally impossible to catch him, all he does is take care of business in the shower when the need arises. Then again locked doors don't exist to Ateez so even then...not really safe. Anyways, not very often, either just taking care of morning issues in the shower or just random jerk it sessions scale normally once over 2/3 days.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)
Kinks are few with Wooyoung, but he's got a couple. Idk if you want to count his thing for ya butt as a kink, or we can call it a fetish and say him spanking you is his kink. A bit of marking each other, leaving dark purple flowers all over your body is always a good time in his book. He's a switch though, so you do have the ability to have your own fun with him, so might wanna take advantage of that one.

L = Location (Favorite places to do the do)
Wooyoung's adamant about his privacy with you. Nothing at all leaves the bedroom. You two exit that door and the only thing you're getting from him is a hug, holding hands, or a kiss. Nothing else, or he's just steering you into the bedroom again if you start messing with him.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)
His thighs are weirdly a weak point for him, no one knows why. Get your touch on, and rub his thigh or trail your fingers up the muscle or just get right in to it and have a nice little dry hump session is a pretty easy and for sure way to turn Wooyoung on. He's a weird kid...

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
Role playing isn't his speed at all. They honestly weird him out a bit, the ones like student/teacher or doctor/patient are far out there. 'so let me get this straight. people pay money for costumes to dress up like doctors and stuff...to have sex. you're supposed to fix my booboo not fuck me i dont get it'. It just doesn't tickle his horny bone.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)
Wooyoung's a bit sloppy with oral but he enjoys it, he's figuring out what makes your toes curl and what he can do to feel your thighs tense beneath his hands. 69 is more his preferred method of going about oral, it's a two way street of pleasure.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)
His pace is move faster, not fast like he's going to fuck you up a wall or anything, it's a good, steady pace and pretty balanced, not too rough or gentle. Like he's Goldilocks it's just right.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)
Wooyoung isn't too fond of quickies, they put too much stress on him to hurry up and get it all done and he just thinks you both walk away more unsatisfied than when you two started. They don't happen often, they're really rare with him, barely once a month if that, he's much rather just go to the bed and lay you out for the night versus a couple minutes of awkward rushing.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)
Aside from his little kinks, Wooyoung's pretty vanilla? He's not out there pulling your hair and breaking bones with his dick and making you call him daddy or anything. Sex stays in the bedroom, he's got a few kinks, he's willing to participate in yours if he's okay with them, he's pretty open to ideas, just it really depends on what the idea is will determine if he actually goes through with it. It really depends with him, but in general, Wooyoung's pretty reserved.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)
He's fairly normal in stamina too, he's really an average guy in the bedroom. Two rounds is usually it, on a rare day he can stretch two if he tries really hard but normally it's just the one round. And averages normally 10-15 minutes at best. Foreplay is rather drawn out just so he knows you're on the same level as him before he gets to his desires.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)
In the extensive world of sex toys, Wooyoung doesn't delve much in to them. He's more hands on, he likes to do everything with his own body. His fingers, his tongue, his cock, no rubber replacements. But he does have a little stash of simple, small paddles, nothing that's going to break you just a little tap on the butt he adores so much.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
Lucky for you, Wooyoung is slightly impatient when it comes to the bedroom so he's pretty lenient with teasing during sex. He's not merciless, he does tease and bit, just a lil bit, but it's not to the point that it's unbearable or you have to beg him to move on, he goes easy on you.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)
Wooyoung's on a permanent low volume in the bedroom, he doesn't get above a normal talking voice. Low moans and heavy breathing and soft spoken words is all Wooyoung makes in the bedroom.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)
Wooyoung's obsession with your ass isn't a secret, he's always touching even outside of the bedroom. So when as pay back, you swatted him on the behind, it was...kind of a shock when he just looked at you and '.....i kind of liked that. do it again.'

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)
My Nana took one look at Wooyoung and just said 'hotdog' and I hate that. So uh...by my all knowing grandma's knowledge on dick...she's positive he's longer than normal, pushing 5.8-6″ but thinner on the spectrum of girth, more slim.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)
He's got a fairly average sex drive, he's not over the top or lacking in drive, he's just...normal. Makes life a bit easier without him humping your leg or something so maybe you should count your blessings. That's not to say his ass ain't being a pervert 25/8 with you though, cuz he is. smh.

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
Wooyoung is a cuddle bug with you and post Wooyoung is even clingier than normal. He's just exhausted and sweaty and whiny until he's able to crash and sleep. He sleeps really fast, as soon as he cums it's a race for time to run through aftercare before he crash and burns. Tuck him in for me pls.