The Weekend Getaway Part 3

The sky was slowly turning from the orange sunset to the dark blue night as the taxi arrived at The Edge Hotel. It was a wide building, with about five floors above. There were pale green lights shining on the edges, and a walkway into the building. Hiccup and Astrid left the taxi, with Astrid paying for the taxi this time. They thanked the driver before heading inside the hotel. Inside, the lobby was brightly lit, with a white and blue colour scheme. It had many seats, corridors at each side and the reception desk at the end.

"Alright, you can stay while I get our room." Astrid suggested. Hiccup nodded in response as she left her stuff with him and headed to the desk. Hiccup took the stuff and sat down, not far from the desk. He didn't look about much, keeping his eyes on the ground that it came as a shock for him when Astrid came back. She held up with their key card with glee and with that, they headed down one of the corridors, which had four sets of lifts. 

Hiccup pressed the call button and 5 seconds later, one of the lift doors opened, prompted them to enter. Astrid pressed the button marked '3' and the doors closed, sending them up. It was silent, with only Astrid humming a tune. Soon, the door opened, and they walked down another corridor, passing about 5 doors when Astrid stopped at the one with the number 45 on it.

"Here we are." She declared as she took the card key and tapped it over the electronic lock, unlocking the door and prompting her to open it.

The room itself was medium sized, with two single beds, a small TV, and a large window, overlooking the city. There was also a door opposite the beds, which led to a small bathroom. Hiccup was honestly impressed with the room. It wasn't massive, but it wasn't too small for him to feel too uncomfortable.

"I claim this bed!" Astrid's sudden outburst caused Hiccup to remove himself from his thought as he watched her jump onto the bed that was close to the window, burying her head in the pillow and laughing in delight.

"This bed is so soft!" She declared before turning around, now lying on the back. Hiccup just sighed and shook his head as he put his bag down on the floor. He then walked up to the bathroom door, opening it to see the room had a shower, sink and toilet.

"There's a bathroom here." He mentioned before closing the door.

"Oh great! I feel so sweaty." She mentioned, fanning her shirt to emphasise. This made Hiccup raise his eyebrow at her admission, which caused her to chuckle. She then got up and reached for the TV remote, located on a small table in between the beds.

"Do you want to watch something?" she asked.

Hiccup shrugged his shoulders. "If there's any documentaries, I'll watch it." He said as he sat down on the edge of his bed and bringing his backpack with him. Astrid turned on the TV and switched through channels, eventually coming across an animal documentary.

"Alright. You enjoy that while I take a shower." She said, handing him the remote and getting off the bed. She went into her bag and brought out her pyjamas, towel and other shower necessities before heading into the bathroom, locking the door.

Hiccup took his shoes off and lied back on the bed, watching the documentary as Astrid's muffled humming and singing could be heard through the door.

"Hey, Hiccup?!" Astrid called out from the bathroom, causing Hiccup to jump in surprise. He sighed before replying.

"Yes?"

"I forgot my body cream! Could you get it for me, please? It's in my bag, which is on my bed!" She exclaimed. Hiccup sighed as he got up, heading to her bag. There were two zips on the bag, a small one at the front and a large one at the back. Thinking about his options, he opened the front one. Once he did, he froze.