"Chae, we did that pact when we were like 16 years old." Lisa commented.

"But..we pinky promised, Lisa. If I would not do it, you won't." And that was the crazy pact they made. Lisa cannot do the gross things if Rosé wouldn't do it and vice versa.

"Just let Jimin oppa do it with you." The younger bluntly said. 

"I will do it with Jungkook, you do it Jimin. Problem solved!" Lisa smiled from ear to ear. She thinks she is a genius for thinking of that plan. But of course, she was just teasing the older one. Teasing is one of her specialty, she is not an evil maknae for no reason.

But Rosé looked at her with such judgmental eyes and let out a sigh.

"To tell you honestly..I am kinda scared of doing such a thing." The church girl commented. Her head down low, her hands intertwining with each other.

That night, after the four lover boys surprised the Pinks, Jimin and Rosé had a serious talk

Well, they talked just like the way they do back then. As good friends. They talked and talked and even told each other some secrets that only their members knew. And that lead the both of them to talk about one sensitive topic: sex.

'This shit is awkward.'

Jimin commented as they touched the topic. Rosé let out a soft sigh and grew silent.

'I know you have heard many rumors about me..well..being a playboy and all.'

Rosé just remained quiet, wanting to hear Jimin's side. It is true that a lot of rumors have spread regarding Jimin's playboy style. But those were just rumors, Rosé does not believe in rumors alone. She needs proofs and maybe this time, Jimin might give it to her. And then she could decide what to do after.

'But of course, I am a gentleman..right Chae?'

Jimin chuckled. Rosé replied with a low 'uh huh' and went back to being silent again.

'I am not a flirt, nor a playboy. I am more like friendly..you know, I have a lot of friends, may it be a girl idol or a boy idol. And I am such a sweet person, well that is according to my members. And I think that majority of the time, girls tend to misinterpret everything that I do..and even boys too.'

Jimin laughed as he finished saying the last sentence. But Rosé did not give any reaction at all.

Is that what I am doing? Am I interpreting his actions wrong? Rosé asked herself, confusion consuming her. Maybe she's just in a one sided love after all.

'I love spending time with my friends. So that is when the word playboy comes in. I take them to friendly dates, buy them stuff, and that's all I do. I don't sleep with any of the girls who claimed they had. I wanted to clear my name so bad but my hyungs said that it would damage the girl's reputation more. And besides, the people I value know the truth and that is enough for me. As long as the media would not release something scandalous that may tarnish my members' reputation, I am good. So I kept quiet, and all of us pretended that I am the playboy everyone believes I am. It was such a good thing that the rumors never got released outside the boundaries of us idols.'