DAY ELEVEN

Chapter eleven-Day eleven

Lauren's point of view

I sigh deeply as I slowly stroke y/n's hair gently tangling her strands on my fingers while she's asleep on my chest, I can't tell how worried I am about her, she suddenly woke up crying in the middle of her sleep and how she ask me to stay beside her it's like she's afraid of something.

I hate seeing her overthink, having her right now on my chest with her arms wrap around me was totally new for I knew how she felt about me coming back after I left her maybe that was it... that's what making her cry...maybe she remembers something from the past...maybe I'm the cause.

But if it's me why does she want me beside her when she's supposed to hate me.

"I'm so sorry my love" I muttered under my breath before leaning in to kiss her forehead.

I place my hands on her forehead and notice that she's still hot...her fever hasn't totally go down yet, i don't think she'd be able to attend the conference today I think I should let her rest but I have to attend. I should buy her some medicine later.

She didn't let me go today...it's a little surprising of her sudden cling. But I'd admit it's really cute and its like bringing back the times when y/n was still mine...well she's still mine tho.

It's not like I'd let anyone have her, they'd have to go through me first.

Fight me!

I check the time on my phone 6:25 am, I've been up for hours, watching y/n making sure that she's fine and she's not crying.

My thoughts were cut off when y/n suddenly move but only to cooed closer to my chest and tighten her arms around my waist, I instantly smile, it feels so good having her here wrap up in my arms.

"I miss you so much baby".

Her breath is gently hitting my neck while her eyelashes are cutely curled up and her lips are slightly parted.

She's such an angel.

I close my eyes deciding to sleep for a little moment and join my girl to rest. I securely hold her in my arms making sure that she's warm enough.

🍌🍌🍌🍌

My alarm suddenly rang wild which instantly made me shot my eyes open, I quickly grab my phone from the stand and turn off my alarm.

I look at y/n whose currently stirring in the bed, few minutes more she slowly open her eyes squinting them and seemingly still feeling a little sleepy.

"I'm sorry did I wake you up?" I asked in concern.

Smile took over her face which made my heart melt in an instant.

"No I'm fine" she rasp out. I didn't expect her morning voice would be this sexy.

"How are you feeling?"

Y/n remove her hands which is wrap around my waist and rub her eyes cutely as she answers "I feel a lot better Lauren thank you".

I smile and place my hand against her forehead "you're still hot tho I think you should stay here for today I'd attend the conference and on my way back I'd get you medicine alright"

She gives me a hesitant look "I don't like medicine Lauren"

I sigh as I tuck out strands of her hair which is covering her face "you have no choice you need to drink medicine to get well soon". I might be sounding like her mother right now but I really do need to convince her to drink medicine so she would feel more better.