DAY EIGHT

Chapter eight-Day eight

"Your happiness is my happiness"

I woke up to my phone buzzing like crazy and to say that it was on top of my chest I was like being process with CPR defibrillator so I instantly sit up.

Groan escape my lips as I felt my head was being radiated by the phone which is making my heartbeat goes painfully fast.

"Damn" I shook my head and decided to get off of my bed to get some water.

As I remove my blanket and turn to my right smile crept up on my face as I notice the still asleep Lauren jauregui curled up cutely like a ball.

"What a baby"

I take a look at the time it's 8:15 am we're supposed to be at the conference at 10 am. I yawned silently and stretch my arms a bit before getting up.

Looks like I'm the one to cook breakfast today great.

I walk over the bathroom first to brush my teeth. I tied my hair into a bun before grabbing the toothpaste and my toothbrush.

I let the cool menthol flavour of the paste clean my mouth as I brush my teeth making sure to get a fresh mouth. I grab the cup of water and gargle.

"Your happiness is my happiness"

I choke on my water and literally spit everything out, I cough tremendously as my throat feels like falling off.

"What the hell" I muttered to myself as I hold onto my chest which is currently heaving up heavily, the sudden flashback from last night just came surprisingly to me.

I place my palm onto my forehead as I felt my temperature.

Must I be sick? Why am I thinking a lot about her.

"Fuck remove remove erase erase clear clear clearrrr" I told my myself with a vigorous shake upon my head but sadly it only made me even more dizzy.

I clutch the towel on my hands and wipe my mouth before exiting the bathroom.

As I passed by the room I tried to walk straight without gazing upon Lauren but I failed. I look at Lauren whose still sleeping and I was once again hypnotized by her beauty.

I find myself smiling again so I cut myself out the scene and walk out from the room to proceed to the Kitchen to cook our breakfast.

Now let's try to cook without thinking about her shall we?

Eggs, pancake powder, bowl, mixer, pan that's all I need for now.

I'm just gonna prepare her some pancakes and waffles which is basically Lauren's favorite breakfast.

I close my eyes foully as I realized I accidentally think about Lauren again, I sigh and crossed out the line on the paper with my fifth time thinking about her

It's a record, and so far I've violate it by saying or thinking about her or her name for exactly five times straight.

This is abomination.

I open the oven and carefully bring the waffles out while I place the pancake on the pan.

Meanwhile I grab two plates and place each waffles on each plate.

"Hot hot hot hot" I frown as I quickly placed the waffles on the plate without dropping one of them.

Using the spatula I carefully flip the pancake on the other side and I giggle at how perfect I made it.