DAY NINE

Chapter nine-Day nine

Lauren had asked me the exact same question for approximately 57

"Y/n are you okay?"

Oh yes 58 now.

I nod once again "yes Lauren I'm fine for the millionth time" I told her being exaggeratedly overacting.

"Are you sure?" The girl asked with a worried tone.

"Yes I'm fine Lauren"

We're currently heading to the cafeteria to eat some lunch before the conference start again it's the fifth day and I can't believe it's that fast, days flew really quick It's been five days since we're here and just another five more days and we're off to go back to Miami.

"Hey Lauren over here!" My face fell as I notice Sophia waving at lauren as she's sitting on a really wide empty table. just great.

"Let's go over there y/n" Lauren said and I nod defenselessly, I mean I can't do anything we can't eat at a separate table.

Just when I was about to sat down the chair beside lauren, Sophia stand up from her current seat and went to sit beside lauren, I was surprised and Lauren seemed to be stunned out too but since there's only four chairs I decide to just sit across them. Great now they look like the partners and I'm the loner.

Fuck this life.

"So uhm what do you want I'm gonna order?" I asked and pull out my wallet.

"Let me pay y/n" Lauren said pulling out money from her wallet.

"What do you want?" The green eyes girl asked me with a smile on her face, in the corner of my eyes I could sense Sophia giving me slight glares.

"I'd just get macaroni and cheese what about you?" She smile widely "I'd get the same with you".

I nod and turn to Sophia "what do you want?" I asked.

"The same with Lauren" she grin cheekily while looking dreamily at Lauren.

Alright we're all getting macaroni and cheese! Great! We're all triplets I could tell.

I mentally roll my eyes and stand up from my chair.

"Oh and can I please get a diet Coke?" Sophia added with a sly smirk.

Now I'm a waitress. What's your order? I order to get out of this hell!

I gave her a smile and nod before walking away from her as I made my way towards the line of people ordering food.

As I wait in the line I couldn't help but to look back at Lauren and sophia and to my surprise the girl is clinging her arms to Lauren.

I scoffed at them this girl sticks like a glue what the hell.

"Hey Ms. What's yours?" I look back and it was already my turn not realizing it since I was busy checking the flirtatious scene of the two.

"Uhm I'd get two order of macaroni and cheese two diet Coke and a burger and water" she nod and grab a tray as she places my orders.

I change my mind about getting Mac and cheese I just realize that I don't want it anymore. In fact I kinda lost my appetite to eat.

"Thanks here" I gave her the payment and she gives me the receipt and the change. So I held the tray carefully and made my way back to our table.

I gently place down the tray.

"Here Lauren" I gave her back the change.

I gave them their plates of foods and their cokes.

"Wait where's your Mac and cheese?" Lauren asked confusedly.