"First is because she ask you to hang out and not me" her face seemed to be surprise and upset at the same time.

"Y/n that doesn't mean she don't want you to go with me she probably just forgot"

She's defending her? Ahh right. But I thought I knew the difference between forgot and forget. Nevermind I don't want to argue with her I want to save my strength. My whole body feels like a steamed potato.

"What's your second reason?" She asked.

I took a deep breath before being once real with her as I say "I feel sick Lauren"

She instantly tense up as I said that the girl quickly sit up, "what!? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" She asked in a very freaky worried tone.

"Lauren calm down it's not a big de-" before I could even finish my words Lauren's palm was in my forehead as she feels my temperature against her hand my heart beats fast at the sudden contact.

"You're hot..." She stated "I mean you're really hot but right now it's a different hot"

I chuckle and remove her hands from my forehead "I'm fine jauregui you should go at your hang out it's already eight in the morning don't be late", she frown sadly then slumped her back.

"I can't leave you're sick" Lauren said in a very serious tone. After two years this is once again how Lauren reacted whenever I'm sick...she never change.

"Lauren really it's fine you can go okay? I'd be alright here" I gave her a reassuring smile but instead of getting a nod she pull her phone out and I watch her dial a number then pick it up to her ear.

"Hey? Good morning" she started and me being curious of who she was talking to.

"Yeah about that I can't come today" my eyes widen at realization...could it possibly be?

"Sorry Sophia but maybe next time y/n is sick and I can't leave her side she's important" saying the last part Lauren look at me and our eyes locked, she smile.

"Thank you for understanding have a good day" she ended the call then brought the phone down as she toss it to her bed.

"What?" She asked as I stare at her with an unbelievable look.

"I told you I'd be fine Lauren" I told her but she sternly shook her head.

"No princess I won't let you push me away this time" she sit down beside my bed and stare at me with her warm emerald eyes, "but I wasn't pushing you away Lauren I'd really be alright tho" the girl surprisingly place both her hands as she cupped my cheeks.

"I don't want to make the same mistake twice" she utter out and my breath was caught over my throat confusion took over me so I asked her "what do you mean Lauren?".

She shook her head and smile "the important thing is I'm here now that you need me" Lauren leaned in and place a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Now wait for me alright try to take some nap and I'll cook something warm for you" she stand up and turn her back to me and I watch as Lauren walk away realizing that this scenario feels like it has happened before.

Deja Vu?

I don't really want to eat anything at the moment I just want to fall asleep and maybe figure out some things.

🍌🍌🍌🍌

"Lauren really you could go I'd totally be fine" I told Lauren whose so stressed about either going to the party of her friend or staying with me.

Well as much as I want her to stay.

I also knew how much she want to go to that party and I want her to have fun I don't want to be the strict girlfriend I don't want to lock her up with me.