Uni???

It was well known that we all wanted to get into the same school, even before we all picked a few out. We were out at lunch one summers eve when the topic was brought up, by Jin hyung, Jin Yoongi and Hoseok graduated before the rest of us did but they decided to wait and worked till all of us graduated so we could all go to the same university if at all possible.

So we all got out our lists and looked over them, only one was on all of our lists, Seoul Institute of the Arts, which was a very prestigious school, but we all already applied without telling anyone, I mean you could just tell because everyone looked guilty for a split second before their faces went back to neutral, except kook he still looked sheepishly guilty. What we didn't know at the time was that we would all get in, and miraculously (hehe miraculous ladybug ) placed into the same dorm house(I don't know if that's a thing but what I was thinking it be a house but sectioned into dorms ish so you would share with someone but at least they have very thicc walls.) but we live in the now so no spoilers.

Hobi and I auditioned for the dance program, hoseok with hip-hop and me with Ballet and contemporary, Yoongi and Namjoon applied for music theory and songwriting, Jin, Tae, and Jungkook all went into vocal music and music theory.

the misunderstood||YoonminOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara