A neko a bunny and a princess

I woke up early and snuck out of bed and quickly got together the dared outfit, a neko maid. Walking into the bathroom I prepared for my pampering as I turned on the shower and set all of my stuff down. Once I finished getting out all the supplies, a wig, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, sparkles, foundation, blush, and lipstick, I walked into the shower and let my muscles relax as I started washing my body.

I don't know how long I had been here but I finally finished my make up and was pulling up the thigh highs as a knock sounded on the door. "Jimin are you done yet?" Yoongi whined impatiently. "I'm almost done." I said as calm as possible when I was really freaking out. I finished with the thigh highs and climbed into the maid costume I was putting on the wig and ears as another knock sounded. "Jiminie hurry." Came Yoongi's whine yet again. I put my feet into the heels and unlocked the door. Upon opening it I was met with the face of Yoongi. His head turned and his eyes grew as he took in my appearance his eyes traveling down my body as he started drooling. "I'm done now." I said with a smile walking out and pass him giving him a quick peck as I walked by. I heard the door close as I walked out of the room and started down the stairs.

We arrived at school and I rushed to the others with a smile for two others were wearing costumes as well.

Jungkook in a bunny costume

Jin in a princess costume

And me in my neko maid costume

Let's just say throughout the day we attracted a lot of attention.

Anyways back to the story.
We all hooked our arms together and walked to the lunch room. I was Embarrassed to say the least, while me and Kookie wore blushes on our faces Jin-hyung was strutting like he owned the place, well of course he is , in fact, the pink princess.

I could tell kook wasn't fully into, I think in talked him into wearing that to attract TaeTaes attention, because that boy is so obvious to Jungkooks affection. But nevertheless, he pulled it off and Tae was ogling at him, they disappeared right when the bell rang, cuz they're mothers would have there hides if they skipped, and we all know what they were doing. But that's after school let me go back to the present, lunch.