The talented tardies and possi

Me and Yoongi quickly walked to Music but we where still late.

"Since you two where late you have to sing a duet. Mr.Min  I do believe you have something that would be presentable."Ms.suhi said when we walked in. "I don't ha- Actually I do have something." he dug around in his bag until he pulled out a black folder and started flipping through it stopping and grabbing out a paper titled Let me Know. "The thing is it needs seven people."He said once he got it out."Fine Jin,Hoseok,Namjoon,Taehyung,Jungkook you'll sing as well."The said people got up and Yoongi handed their parts."Oh and Jimin part of your part is for a girl so you can go down an octave."Yoongi said when he handed me mine."Ok." I said."Alright you guys ready...... go."Ms. Suhi said. So we began.

Near the end when I hit the high, and I mean extremely high, note I heard gasps and saw surprised looks on every one's faces. Then the song ended. "Jimin what...what was that?"Yoongi asked. "What was what?"I asked."You know what I'm talking about that high note was a soprano one note yet you hit it." I was confused was it not normal to be able to do that? "Well I seem to have my Advance group." Ms. Suhi then said. "But don't we need some girls?"Hoseok asked."You have a girl she's right there." Ms. Suhi pointed at me. My face turned scarlet never have I been called a girl."She has a point you kinda are a girl."Yoongi said laughing. I puffed my face and pouted."Yay I am not."I exclaimed hitting his arm lightly before crossing my arms."Oh my Gosh you're to cute Jiminie!!"Jin exclaimed Hugging me while I pouted."Wait if i'm a girl then your my mom." I said to him causing many students to laugh."Namjoon-hyung you can't laugh cause your gonna be my dad." I said to the doubling over Namjoon.

The class ended abruptly and we all filed out.