guys we're dating

We walked through the gate holding hands and talking. Suddenly we heard a very high pitched sreetch."Yoongi get your hands off my precious daughter."Jin said running towards us and pulling my away."Jin-hyung it's ok we're dating"i said"What!"Jin yelled surprised."yeah. We are right princess" Yoongi said causing me to blush." Yeah."I responded.

~lunch time~ "what. You're dating!!!" Tae and Jungkook screamed causing our ears to exploded." Yes. Now stop screaming." I said plugging me ears." Sorry." They said."It's ok."I said unplugging my ears. The others had a billion questions and we tried to answer each one but it was difficult.

~GYM~I walked into the gym,wearing a muscle shirt I just don't care anymore,and spotted Yoongi. I smiled and ran up to him. I threw my arms around him and squeezed, hugging him."Well hi there Jiminie."Yoongi said laughing."Lets go do our stretches."I said after he finished laughing.He nodded pulling me back into the secluded room.

Restraint is something that is very hard for me to do, all the while during our stretches I just wanted to kiss Yoongi and feel his soft lips on mine.

The rest of the day was full of restraint until we got home.

~At the house~yoongi was down stairs doing something. But I was becoming impatient. When we got home I immediately changed into what I thought was sexy, it was but also really cute, and oversized white long sleeve shirt with a harness over it with a slim black choker.

"Hey Jiminie?"Yoongi asked walking into the room

"Hey Jiminie?"Yoongi asked walking into the room. but he stopped when he saw me his mouth opened wide in shock."J-jimin w-what are you-."he started but I cut him off."Yoongi I've been waiting for you."I said and cutely pouted. I saw him blush. But that didn't last long. The blush quickly turned into a smirk as he walked closer to the bed. He quickly captured my lips with and bit down on my lip. I moaned and fell back on the bed bringing yoongi with me.