Sleep

I'm back!!!!!

After the shoot——-

"DADDY AAAH~" I moaned/screamed cumming for the fifth time. My eyelids dropped and my mouth hung open as drool and cum dripped down my face. I was a mess. A tired, sweaty, cum covered mess in desperate need of a shower or bath, something. Only problem was, I couldn't really move. My limbs weren't responding.

"Kitty??" I heard and let out a soft mmm, my eyelids became too heavy and fell closed. "Jiminie we need a shower." Yoongi tried again to no avail.

I felt my body being carried and then the sound of running water and the warmth that came soon after and the I was out.

Light hit my eyelids waking me up, groaning I tried to turn over only to be met by an intense pain in my lower back. I sucked a breath in quick. I didn't move anymore in fear of more pain. I felt movement beside me and saw Yoongi's face appear above mine, a look of concern.

"Babe you ok?" He grumbled out. I quickly explained to him what was wrong and when I was finished he flipped me on to my stomach. I yelped in shocked pain but a moan followed soon after as he gently stared to rub my back. His long strong hands slowly eased the tension and relaxed me so much I fell asleep again.