Chapter 2

Chapter 2: I Don't Wanna Do This Anymore

I walked down the halls, going to my next class when a foot slid it's way out and tripped me, causing me to put my arms out to try and break my fall. When I landed on the floor I heard a crack and pain shooting up my right wrist, causing me to let out a cry of pain. "Ha! Emo broke her wrist!" I heard a girl shout while giggling. "Fuck you." I mumbled, standing up, grabbing my things and walking to my next class.

Sitting in my seat all the way in the back, I examined my wrist and it was swollen purple. "Shit.." I cursed under my breath. I sighed and began to write with my left wrist. Well, doesn't this look neat as hell.

After that class it was time to go home and I was more greatful then ever. As I was walking home I decided, what the hell. Might as well go get my wrist checked out. The hospital is only about 5 minutes from here. I turned in a different direction and began walking towards the hospital.

Arriving at the hospital was pretty hectic because I had to fill out a lot of paperwork with my left hand, considering my right hand is in excruciating pain. I sighed once finished with all the paper work and turned it in, taking my seat patiently.

"Mora Thomas?" I heard. I looked up from my lap and saw the nurse looking around. I stood up, grabbing my bag and keeping my right wrist close to me as I walked towards the nurse. "I'm here." I replied grimly. "Oh gosh, come on. You need to get that checked out quickly!" He said. I sighed and followed him to the room he was supposed to take me to.

"Dr. Withrow should be in here shortly. But can I check a couple of things first?" The nurse asked. I simply nodded and he started asking some things then he left. A few minutes later a doctor came in who I presumed was Dr. Withrow.

"Hello Miss Thomas, how are you?" The doctor asked. "In pain." I replied, laughing only slightly whilst looking down at my lap. I heard Dr. Withrow writing things down on a clipboard and looked up.

"Well, shall we go get you x-rayed?" I nodded and followed him to the x-ray room and he began with the little examination of my wrist.

After getting an x-ray done on my wrist we decided that my wrist was indeed broken, but also my hand. So, we had to go get a cast. A purple one to be exact.

After paying for my fees and setting up another appointment I made my way home, anxiety creeping up on me with every step closer to home that I got.

I stood behind a tree and checked into the driveway, making sure that Dear Old Dad wasn't home, and to my surprisingly fortunate luck today, he wasn't home.

I walked across the yard and into the shitty house. Sighing, I walked to my room and put my stuff away. I hate people. I slopped down onto my bed and began falling asleep with the thoughts of not wanting to be around anymore and hating people.

|Merry Christmas! Expect more than one update today I hope! Comment what you received from Satan and your parents! I hope you enjoyed this update and are enjoying your Christmas<3|