Chapter 45.

"Bye bye bye."

***

2 weeks later:

HARRY'S P.O.V.:

"Can you two be ever be serious for five damn minutes!" I snap at Jimmy and Jacob, bringing up the whiskey in my glass to throw the liquid down my throat to stop throwing the glass at Jimmy's head

"Can you ever have fun for five minutes?" Jimmy rolls his eyes and I can envision the sarcastic look on his face even though the mask is hiding it; then he points to the man that's gagged and tied to the chair in front of me, "You were enjoying yourself weren't you?"

The terrified man looks between Jimmy and I, then to Jacob who is busy lighting a joint over near the bar and then he nods frantically.

Even in the deep neon red lighting you can see the fear in his eyes and the sweat reflecting on his forehead. Good.

"See!" Jimmy throws his hands out at his sides looking back at me, "Quit being the fuckin fun police you sour puss."

"Yeah, relax man, here - have some, work ain't gotta be all serious, stress is bad for your health" Jacob says walking over and holding out his joint towards me, "Hakuna Matata and all that."

Hakuna Ma'fuck off Jacob.

I wave him off, shaking my head and grab the whiskey bottle on the table to pour myself another drink, "Just fucking get it over with. I don't want to be here all night, I barely see Abby as it is. I don't want to get home too late."

I take whatever moments with Abby I can get. Between her working, my work with the club and me trying to hunt down this David asshole; we are rarely home at the same times, or I'm getting home when she's already asleep.

I hate it, but at the same time, I worry about her getting sick of me. I could spend every day around her and never get bored, but I've also never done this sort of thing before.

I'm not really sure what to expect as time goes on. I know she's felt kind of suffocated being escorted around all these months, and not being able to go out and about as she pleases because of all this David bullshit.

How do I protect her but not smother her, and let her keep her freedom with all of this?

Jimmy smacks the man we kidnapped on the shoulder, while pointing at me, "Can you fucking believe this guy? Mister ' I'll never be in a relationship' now keeps his balls in a jar on his girlfriend's bedside table."

I grit my teeth, snapping at Jimmy, "Can you hurry the fuck up so we can get on with this!"

This has already been going on for twenty minutes and all this dumb asses fault tied to that chair. If he had simply told us where David is, then Jimmy wouldn't be carrying on like this.