𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4 - Unexpected Encounter

Začít od začátku

LISA

We are now here at a restaurant near my office. We decided to eat here because this Chipmunk is grumbling that she's very hungry while this Chicken is craving for her favorite crispy fried chicken.

I'm the youngest among us, but it's like I'm pampering these two children.

We are still waiting for my best friend. Jennie message Jisoo unnie a while ago that she's on her way, so I decided to excuse myself now to go to the comfort room to prepare myself for her arrival.

"Rosie I'm just going to the -..." I'm about to stand up when someone suddenly holds my right shoulder. I recognize her perfume that made me nervous now. I left speechless when I look at her beautiful face.

 I left speechless when I look at her beautiful face

Jennie looks so gorgeous yet so intimidating. Her feline eyes are getting smaller. I know from this aura that she's really anxious.

"And where do you think you are going Lalisa? Are you leaving because I came here." Jennie said and raised one of her eyebrows that made me gulp.

"N-no, I-i-i'm just going to the comfort room to pee." I said nervously.

"You better come back here immediately. Don't sneak away cos you have some explaining to do." She said and gave me a fake smile.

"O-of course. I'll be back." I said and immediately go to the comfort room.

I'm really nervous right now. My heart beats so fast. Damn, I can't even pee, so I just wash my hands and look in the mirror.

"What are you going to do now Lalisa?" I said to myself and sighed.

"Lalisa as in Lalisa Manoban. Is that really you!?" I got surprised from the lady behind me. I saw her image on the mirror, so I face her.

"Who are you? Do I know you?" I asked her.

"You are just talking to yourself earlier and said your name, that's how I recognized you. You changed a lot. You look beautifully handsome now." The lady said and smiles at me.

"Thank you for the compliment but do we know each other?" I asked her once again cos she didn't answer my question

This lady is giving me creeps right now cos she keeps checking me out. She keeps looking at my face, so I snapped my finger in front of her face and she suddenly came back on her senses.

"Hey Miss?" I said.

"I-i'm so sorry Lisa. I'm Mina, one of your classmates in high school." She said and smiles at me again.

"Mina as in Mina Myoui the one who always invited me to join the dance club." I said with widened eyes.

"Yup, you got it." Mina said, then winked at me.

Is she flirting with me?

"It's nice to see you again. I'm so sorry cos I always turned you down before and never join the club. You know I'm the nerd and shy type." I explained to her and scratched my nape.

"That is fine Lisa I truly understand, besides no one can properly convince you as well. Your best friend is like a fortress that no one can approach you. By the way, what's her name again, is it Genie?" She asked me with furrowed brows.

"No it's Jennie." I said and chuckled. "She is just protective cos a lot of students bullied me at that time." I explained to her.

"So how is she, are you still friends?" She asked.

"Y-yes, she is still my best friend." I said to her. I felt a pang in my heart when I said those words. I wish I could tell someone that we are more than friends now, but it's impossible. I'm in misery.

"Are you okay Lisa?" Mina asked me suddenly, she probably notices my sad face.

"Yes I am, I think I need to go now." I said to her. "By the way she is with me and some friends right now. Would you like to catch up a little?" I asked her.

"Sure, but I'm just going to say hi cos my friends are also waiting for me. I know they are fuming now cos we were taking so long here in the comfort room." She said and smiles at me. She is truly beautiful when she gives me that smile.

"Yeah you're right. Maybe, they are so pissed right now." I said and grin that made her laugh, then I lead her out first.

_______________________________________Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & FOLLOW ME everyone ♡

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & FOLLOW ME everyone