It took a lot for Claire to not throw him the neared lamp to his head. In a instant, they saw her eyes turn cold and hard, something that neither of the Mikaelson seen. They all remember her being his happy and friendly person but right now she was the opposite. Claire glared at him "that's a very stupid question to ask Niklaus." It hurt him to hear her speak with so much anger in her voice but it hurt him more that it was aimed for him. "Why didn't I say anything? Well perhaps it was because instead of finding my fiancee alone, like he said he was, I found him in between some bitch legs. You know what? No that wasn't why I didn't tell you. I didn't tell you because instead of trying to fix the problem YOU had caused, you left. You left when all I wanted was a simple explaination. Not an apologize because we all know that the great and mighty Hybid doesn't fucken apologize to no one!!" Claire said sarcastically looking at Niklaus, her eyes were getting watery.

Elijah wanted to defend his wife, but he knew that right now wasn't the time to do so. Hayley put her head in shame, she wasn't going to try to say anything even if Claire was calling her a bitch. Hope was starting at her mother wondering why she was she looking guilty. Niklaus didn't say anything, he kept quiet as he stared at the woman he loves. He watched as her tears fell down her face, her eyes expression so much hurt and sadness that it physically hurt him. "I caught you cheating on me! And to make the matter worse, it was with the same fucken bitch that slept with my sister's boyfriend! You have any fucken idea what that did to me? Not only that but I watched YOU LEAVE ME!"

Niklaus should have known better, he really should have but common let's face it, he isn't Niklaus Mikaelson for no reason. "Oh please, you didn't love me! You got over it really fast! You got married to the person who you said that was only your friend. I'm guessing that wasn't the only lie--" he moved out of the way just in time. Niklaus turned to Claire with wide eyes but didn't say anything because she threw another lamp straight at him. Hayley grabbed Hope moved them away from the couple. They all stared at Claire shocked that she was throwing things at Niklaus-- she never showed any type of violence towards him or anyone.

When Claire turned to him, Niklaus wished he had kept his trance on anything but her. Deliberation was over. He had judged her already and in her eyes he saw only hatred. He'd had the same look when Stefan took away his family, like if someone offered her a loaded gun and a 'get out of jail free card' Claire would have no problem pulling the trigger.

"Don't you fucken dare blame me! Don't turn this shit on me, Niklaus because you will lose. Stefan was there from the begining. He was there when I was standing out my house for a whole month waiting for you to come back to me so we could fix our relationship!" at that, Niklaus could only close his eyes and imagine her standing outside her house, crying to herself as she waited for him like she used to do whenever they faught. "I waited and waited, Niklaus and you never came back. You promised me always and forever. YOU PROMISED!!" her screamed bounched off the walls and made an emotion impacted on those around witnessing this young and beautiful vampire sob and yell.

Her eyes dripped with tears. Her walls, the walls that held her up, made her strong just... collapse. Moment by moment, they fell. Salty drops fell from her chin, drenching her shirt. Perhaps those tears will help wash the pain away. "So what did you expected me to do when you never showed up? When you never returned my calls? Or my text messages? Did you want me to wait and make myself look like a bloody biggre idiot while you went on with your day?"

When he didn't answer, Claire scoffed and wiped away her fallen tears. "Everyone told me to stay away from you. They said you were going to break me. I would tell them you were different. That you would never hurt me. That you loved me.. I was wrong and they were right. I should have never trusted you in the first place. I should have never loved you. But I learned from my mistakes, Niklaus. And I won't repeat that ever again."

"I didn't tell them anything bad about you. I didn't want them to know that side of you. I tried to keep all your wrong doings away from them. To protect them and your imagine. I would only tell them the good things about you. Thinking if they only knew all the good trades of you, they'll over look the fact that you weren't with them. Theo loves painting just like you. He could paint for days without stopping. Lottie is very loyal and she protects her family fiercely. At first they loved you but then they started to learn about the Mikaelson's legacy. The learned that their father wasn't this gentle and loving person I painted for them but the big bad Original Hybrid. They learned your past and what you did..... suddenly they stopped asking for you. Stopped wondering if their father was ever coming home. Their love turned into hatred especially after finding out that you had Hope with someone else. And since then, they never asked about you. But did they tell me that if you were came back, I shouldn't say that they were yours. That it wouldn't make a difference because they didn't want anything to do with you."

Tears were falling from his face, he kept quiet and listened to Claire. Again she wiped away her tears and looked at Niklaus and this time there wasn't a single emotions in her eyes. "And as for my marriage to Stefan. It is true that I moved on. I got married and became a widow on the same stupid day. I raised five kids and I run an entire school full of beautiful and amazing supernatural kids. I am not dwelling on the past anymore, Niklaus. I am living in the future. I suggest you do the same."

For the first time since he had known her, Niklaus watched Claire walk away from him. His heart broke more and more, knowing that he had lost her forever. She would never take him back and now his children didn't want anything to do with him because of his mistakes.

"Claire has been through hell and back. You have no idea what she's been through to get where she's at right now. She lost so much. She's happy and safe." Alaric spoke up causing everyone including Niklaus to turn to him. Alaric's eyes were already one Niklaus. "Leave her alone before you do futher damage, Klaus. And for your children, they're great kids. Very protective over Claire and they would do anything for her. Give them time and maybe they'll let you in. But for right now, just give them time and space." With a final look to Niklaus, Alaric turned away from the Original and went after his best friend. He knew that after today, everything will change. Alaric knew that Niklaus wasn't going to give up. And he hopes that whatever he plans on doing wouldn't cause Claire any more pain, he just wishes that she would finally be happy.