Just a normal day at Vintage Vinyl records

Side note: Do to the fact that there aren't many Modern Nikki Sixx/ reader fan fictions out there I thought I'd change that and write my own. 

What's up: This story starts in 2014. Motley are on the ' final ' tour. Nikki is back in L.A on tour with Motley, but in his free time before the show he went to a record shop to promote the newest album from his other band Sixx A.M.  You are on vacation visiting family in L.A and just so happen to be in the right place at the right time. This is what happens when you run into The Nikki Sixx! 

This story will have Instagram posts and texts. (its 2014 lol) Also it will have people like tommy Lee, DJ, Slash and just other famous people around Nikki. 

Nikki is 55 and you are 25.

(2014. L.A record shop/ Summer)

You were on vacation, it was your first time in L.A and thanks to your Aunt and Uncle moving out there on a whim, you got to spend the summer with them. It was your third day in L.A and your first time out alone. The first day you arrived you just hung out with your family at the house, by the second day you all went out shopping, seeing the town and eating, getting back into each others lives since they had been gone for a year and a half. But today they both had work and You wanted to look around the music and books stores. Lucky for you the music store you walked into had your number one man 'working'.

Nikki noticed you walk inside from behind the counter, he was trying to bag a costumers records and Cd's but he was having trouble with the records. He watched as you made your way straight to the classic rock side of the shop. He smirked and ended up just handing the man his records and bag separately and said a kind goodbye, he had already signed a few things for the man and taken a few pictures earlier.

 Nikki followed behind you at a slow pace, he was really just watching you as you excitedly looked over the massive classic rock section. "So an Aerosmith fan?" He asked suddenly, making you jump from the sheer surprise of another person so close to you. You thought you were all alone in the back of the store, but you were wrong. Nikki smirked, leaning on the wall. "Jumpy little thing aren't we?" He asked playfully as you cleared your throat and continued  reading the track list on the record. "Did you need something?" You asked keeping your eyes on the record sleeve. He smiled moving closer to you. "Yea- To see  you need. I-Um  work here?" He said shaking his head. You snickered. "Was that a fact or a question?"  You asked flipping the record over, you hadn't taken your eyes of the Aerosmith album the whole conversation. "A fact- For now." Nikki said eyeing you. You  blinked and for the first time turned your attention away from the album, to the man that was standing way to close to you. You were going to tell him to respect personal space, when you gasped and  dropped the album in shock instead.

Nikki chuckled looking You over. Your mouth was open and your eyes wide. You thought you were seeing things, or someone who looked like The Nikki Sixx. You knew there was no way in hell that the real Nikki Sixx was standing in front of you. He smirked looking you over. He never got sick of peoples reactions to him, but he felt something more when you looked him over, and he liked the playful back and forth you'd done with him, before you realized it was him- Nikki Sixx. He smiled looking you from head to toe.

Needless to say, he liked what he saw.

Tight blue jeans with holes down the front. An  Ac/ DC band top under a leather jacket, covered in rock n roll buttons and a red bandanna keeping your straight long hair out of your face. You looked like you walked out of the 80's, and he liked it.

"You know if you break it you buy it babe." Nikki said after you didn't speak up or even breath. His eyes, covered by his sunglasses, glanced at the record at your feet, before he looked back up at your shocked face. He crossed his arms, keeping that darn smirk that made your knees weak locked on his lips. You blinked trying to breath and not look like a complete idiot.