Chapter thirty six - Will's arms

Astrid's POV
I cried for a solid two days, it's stupid though. I just feel really used and i hate it. I'm turning into a toy, into a whore.
We have school now. I told Chance, I've had many texts from Will, but the last one, from last night hit me hard.
1:54
I can't sleep, I'm thinking of you and you have me heart broken. I would never use you. I love you Princess
-Will
He's so sweet, and adorable and I want him, but I'm way to tired of boys using me. I'm putting my guard back up. Everyone is going to be talking about us at school and I need to get through it.
I put on a comfy, yet sorta stylish outfit;

I put my hair in a messy bun, but decide to leave it down, so I can hide my mess of a face

I put my hair in a messy bun, but decide to leave it down, so I can hide my mess of a face. I have bags under my eyes and I just... I'm a mess.
"Astrid" I hear Chance knock at the door. Lately my mom has either been sleeping in or going on date nights with dad and it's normal for dad to not be home, because he has work. So now, mom isn't here to support me and I hate it. My life isn't how I thought freedom would feel like, but i really need someone to guide my life again. Will is the person for that.
~~
It's the end of the day. I just got off the bus and I am just so exhausted. Everyone was talking about I am a whore, because I broke Jakes and Wills heart. Will wasn't at school, but Becky was and she didn't talk to me. She called me a slut, because she's a great sister and I respect that. I really just want to not be played with. Jake ignored me and Wills friends ignored me too, which left me with no one all day, and Chance was with Kelsey.
I need to fix this. My fingers quickly type numbers into my phone and soon enough, Will is on the phone, better yet FaceTime.
"Astrid" he says, groggily.
"Will" I say not knowing what to do. I turn the phone towards my face and I'm met with his pretty brown eyes, his hair, his face, and OMG, he has no shirt on.
He notices me checking him out over FaceTime and chuckles.
"You like what you see Princess?"
The nickname floods back all the times he used that in our week of a relationship. I am a whore. I'm heart broken over a week of dating. I'm ridiculous.
"Wait? What's wrong?" His voice grows husky. I didn't even notice that my eyes have formed tears and now they are rolling down my cheeks.
"I- I have to go" I say and before pressing the hang up button, I hear Will "wait, Astrid"
I curl up into a ball on my bed. I need to be bold, I can't keep doing this.
"Astrid" Chance comes in and sits beside me. He pulls skittles out of his pocket.
I take it and lift my head up to eat them.
"Aiden really did effect you, but you need to be more bold Astrid, just telling you the truth. I don't even know why you dated Jake in the first place, if you only dated Will, you wouldn't look like a whore. Dating two boys in the first month or so that we live here, but I'm here and I'm always here to support you"
"Why thanks for giving me a speech about my actions" I say sarcastically as my tears stop coming and they dry up on my face, staining it.
"Let's clean you up" he says and gets up. I continue to just stay there, eating my delicious skittles and he comes back with a cloth.
"So, you like Will?"
"Yes" I scream
"Then, let's go talk to him"
"No, I tried and that's what caused the outburst, he said princess-my nickname and I just lost it"
"Why did you even outburst on him?"
"Well, I had my period and I was pissed that Jenna and him were dating before for two months and I just.. I don't know"
"Will is very willing to forgive right now, he's a pretty easy going guy, if you act later, you will regret not talking to him now. Guys give girls a week or so until they just try to forget about their ex- er whatever you and Will are. You need to act now"
"No"
"Fine, are you up for ice cream?"
"Can you buy me more skittles?"
"I guess" he sighs
"Then okay" I say and we both get up, I send mom a quick text and we head out the door and into his truck.
We leave the radio off and we back out the driveway. We drive down the road and he stops at Will's house, and Will happens to be on his deck looking right at us.
"I am not talking to him" I grunt
"Yes you are"
"Why is he on the deck? Did he know we were coming?"
"I may have arranged something" Chance smirks. I hit him.
"Just go, or you are going to regret not going" he leans over and opens the door, unbuckled me, after me trying to look casual but fighting Chance at the same time and he pushes me out the truck. I almost fall flat on my face, but I'm caught by my neighbours arms.. Will.
"Hey Princess" he smiles. Chance closes the door and drives off leaving me in Will's arms.
___________________________
Heyo! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it was pretty crappy, but yeah..
Bye!
-Gabrielle