Chapter nineteen - What?!

Jakes P.O.V
"What the hell is happening?!" I scream as Aiden is in tears as Astrid is kissing him. I storm out of the room, past a old lady I don't care a bit about. I just wanted Astrid, but it's too hard I guess. My life was so great. She's caring. Loving. Amazing. Caring. Maybe she's just... I don't know. She had to of been the one kissing Aiden. He was in tears. I walk to the living room to just process everything. I hear the bathroom door open and a shocked Chance.
"Where the Hell is my sister? Why did I hear Aiden?!"
"She's in your room" I say as my eyes start to tear up.
I hear a shriek. I scream. Chance bolts in.
"Get away from my sister!" I hear Chance scream and some rustling and screams. He comes out of the room carrying a old lady from the neck of her shirt.
"You are awful!" He spits in her face. He carries her over to the front door with Aiden following behind and through a her off the small porch and into the icy driveway.
"I'm sorry, Jake, my grandma for-"
"Don't you be sorry for loving Astrid" I say and Chance pulls Aiden away before he can say anything else.
"Why the hell are you being nice to him?!" Chance screams in anger" he killed my sister!" He locks the door up and runs back into his room.
Wait. He killed Astrid?! Getting up from the couch, I dash into his room to find Chance kneeling beside Astrid bawling his eyes out trying to call someone. Astrid is laying on the floor, with a puddle of blood surrounding her.
"No! This can't be happening!" I scream, my eyes burning from the tears. My legs let out from under me and I instantly fall to the ground, bawling my eyes out like Chance.
"This can't be real, I love you Astrid" Chance bawls and suddenly some random people burst in the door. They have uniforms on.
"Move out of the way boys" they say in a rush and kneel down to Astrid. They put a mask into her and instantly get her on a stretcher. They leave the room other then one paramedic.
"Who's her sibling? Parent?"
"Me" Chance barely makes out and bows his head, tears streaming down his face.
"Come, you can ride with us" The paramedic says and Chance follows leaving me in a empty room full of blood, the place where I should've been.
~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>
"Jake, Jake. Psst" Astrid's face comes into view. Wait she's not dead?! No scars .nothing.
"Astrid?!" I exclaim in joy. She didn't die.
I look around and find myself still in Chances room.
"Your finally awake!" She whisper yells not to wake up a passed out Chance on the floor. I sit up, running my hand grouch my hair and check to make sure I'm wearing clothes. I pat my body and I'm still wearing the clothes from yesterday.
"Your alive" I say breathless looking at Astrid as her face turns to confusion.
"Yeah... all that happened is Aiden's grandma attacked us with bread. Aiden wasn't kidding" she chuckles quietly.
"Didn't you...uh.....kiss him? Was, uh, he your boyfriend? Is he your boyfriend? Who, uh, cries when he kisses you?"
Astrid looks deep in thought and just shakes her thoughts off after a minute.
"Ugh, um, yeah,no, long story" she says looking down at her feet"well, I uh made waffles. They're in the kitchen if you want some" she says and spins in her heel out the door. I crawl out of Chances bed and shake Chance up.
"Dude" he groans
"Waffles?" I say and his face lights up
"Yeah!" He immediately jumps up "oh and you got a million phone calls while you were passed out." He says continuing into the kitchen shirtless.
I reach in my pants for my phone and can't find it, but then I look on the floor. My black phone case flat down. I pick it up to find millions of missed calls and texts from my mom and my sister. Let's not care about this now and go eat breakfast.
I still can't stop thinking about my dream- more of a nightmare. Astrid died. By Aiden's grandma. I remember seeing the sword covered in blood in my dream. Exactly and I can never forget it. It was embedded with roses on the handle and it looked like it just got sharpened. The bottom of the blade also had a name etched in in.
Flora Hikes
Who knows what that means? Wait... Hikes. Aiden. I'll confront him later. Tom-today. Shoot! I have to get ready for school.

I shove my phone back in my back pocket and rush out the door into the kitchen. The kitchen is smelling of waffles and syrup.
(A/n fun fact; for Christmas I got a lip smacker stick that is flavoured; Wonderful waffles and syrup. It's weird)
"Jake.. your sweating like crazy... what's wrong?" Astrid says cautiously and I notice she is already dressed with a blue sweater and jeans.

Her dark hair is pulled into a bun at the back of her hair

I finish my food up and follow Chance back into his room.
"Here" he says and tosses me some jeans and a black Tshirt
"Ugh, thanks" I say and head towards the bathroom.
________________________
Heyo! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please like, comment and share, and uh, yeah! Please comment ANY ideas and I may include them into my book. Yeah.. okay. Um. Bye
-Gabrielle