Chapter three- meeting the Hilchey's

Astrid's P.O.V

One boy with brown hair and a piercing on his ear. His hair is slightly messy, but I gotta say it looks kinda cute. He has an orange zoo York sweater and some jeans.

Behind the boy, there is a girl. She has brown hair and both of her ears are pierced. Her hair is combed nicely. She is wearing some ripped jeans and a blue crop top.

"Will, Becky, these are our new neighbours."

"And your name?" Will grumbles

"Oh! I'm Astrid" I say

"Chance"

"Jim"

"Melissa"

Will sits beside Chance and Becky sits beside me.

"So.." I awkwardly say to Becky

"So.." she replies " uh, hi?"

"Hi"

"Um, uh, how are you?"

"Good, you?"

Becky chuckles

"This is so awkward. Wanna go up to my room?"

"Sure!"

I follow Becky through their kitchen and up some stairs. There is a small hallway and Becky's room is the first on the right.

"I'm warning you, it's a little messy"

I chuckle
"can't be messier than mine. I just moved in. Everything is everywhere!"

She softly chuckles and opens the door.

Wow, she calls this messy! There is only a pile of clothes on the floor

" I really like your room!"

"Thanks" Becky hops onto the bed

I would jump onto the bed, but I seriously just met her, so I sit on the bed calmly.

"Hey, um maybe we can have each other's numbers for texting?" I suggest

"Sure!" We both take our phones out.

"You go first"

"Okay. You ready?"

" yup"
We exchange numbers and then Sally calls us down for soup and sandwiches. Yummy!

I follow Becky down the stairs to her kitchen. Becky sits at the end, I sit on the right side of her. Sally sits on the left side of her. Levi sits beside Sally with my dad sliding in the seat beside Levi. My mom sits in the end and Chance and Will aren't here yet.