Chapter 11: Tension

Magsimula sa umpisa

Before I could even continue, he proceeds on his talking, pursuing me to come with him with a smile still lingers on his velvet lips.

"Besides, you could get to know me more," Jungkook exclaimed, looking down at me with a waited expression.

I swear this boy-

"Ha-ha funny, And what makes you think I want to get to know you more?" I asked, chin high, showing him a bit of my confidence although I couldn't really deny his accusations.

Hearing my reply, made him smirk all of a sudden, his golden eyes sparkling once more, and the silky raven hair of his matching perfectly with the darkening sky. It was all so, too deity for my eyes.

And it's confusing, hence I do not know why am I feeling this way.

Then, out of nowhere, Jungkook took quite a big step closer to my small frame, making me feel a lot smaller than I was before.

And, There was it again.

That mysterious pulling, that bond that confusingly makes me want to fall down at him, that alluring feeling, following the speed of my heart rate.

It's appearing again, with much more force this time.

He leaned in, slowly meeting with my eye level, his sharp eyes meeting with my warm brown ones as I felt his minty breath warming up the cold cheeks of mine and how the lovely smell of fresh rain, rivers, and palm trees filling up my nostrils in just an instant.

I look up at him a bit confused, where did this smell come from? Was it his perfume?

Seemingly to notice my confused expression, he kept his annoyingly attractive smirk longer, gracing his soft bottom lips afterward.

That simple action alone was enough for me to feel the hard thumping against my chest, nervousness and a bit of excitement tickle down my spine in anticipation, as He said the next few words.

"Princess, The feeling's mutual."

___

"Wait, But I don't bring a helmet with me— not that I have anyway, so I should just probably walk home you know—"

Hearing my lame excuses, he just stood there right in front of me whilst taking a black leather jacket out of his bag. Smoothly wrapping it around his body, the texture sculpting his deity figure, defining his muscles that were subtly buried underneath it.

A light pink tint shows up at my cheeks as I came to realize that I have actually been looking at him much more than enough, throwing away my gaze somewhere else, I expected for his replies.

"Who said I'm not lending you mine?" He scoffed, smiling ever so slightly as he turns his face for just a second to give me a short amusing look before continuing his own business.

"Well, If you lend me yours, then what are you gonna wear? ..See? That's why—"

Before I could even proceed on with more of my excuses, the raven-haired boy in front of me grabs his black matte helmet that was resting on the motorbike, putting it gently on top of my head. Not letting it go, of course.