𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"Why the hell would you do that?" Jack questioned angrily. "I thought you loved Thorn,"

"I-I don't know how to explain this," She whispered through a sigh. "But Jack I have feelings for you to,"

"No... No you can't!" He explained pushing her away. "You can't have feelings for me!" Luckily no one would have been able to see them in the dark but Y/N knew that if they got any louder people would be able to hear them.

"I can't control my feelings trust me if I could I would,"

"W-What about Thorn?" He questioned through a stutter.

"He doesn't have to know because I still love him..." She murmured gaze never leaving his eyes.

"Feelings are complicated," He sighed running a hand down his face. "I can't let you do this,"

"And I can't change my feelings,"

"I won't let you do this because of me... I can't let you do this because of me," He jumped up and out of his spot causing Y/N to let out a gasp that she didn't know she was keeping in and it was something of a sound of pain.

"Please don't do this... I can't control this," She cried pulling him back by the arm, goosebumps formed up his skin from the place she touched him as a shiver ran up his spine.

"Can we take it slow?" He asked voice barely above a whisper. "And keep it from Thorn?"

"Yeah," She reassured whining her tears with her sleeve.

He knew that he was about to whisper a word that his father would be very ashamed of him saying... But Jack couldn't control himself because truth ought to be there was an invisible force pulling him toward Y/N and he couldn't stop it.

"Yes,"

When Y/N went back to her cabin she was frowning... Because although she had gotten what she'd wanted she was nothing less of a cheater. She was supposed to be the leader the role model and now she was nothing less of a scum bag who couldn't even choose a boyfriend out of the limited humans left on this fucking earth.

She felt like the shit on the bottom of someone's shoe, though simply at the thought of Jack made her heart begin to beat faster and her insides go to jello.

"What are you doing here?" Y/N questioned seeing Thorn waiting for her in her cabin.

"I wanted to talk..." He whispered a voice about to crack full of emotions that she couldn't pinpoint. "I'm sorry Y/N- It wasn't right of me to say that,"

"It's alright," She reassured inching closer.

"You were crying?... Because of me?" He questioned inching closer to her and using the pads of his thumbs to whole her tears away causing her bodies to touch.

"Because of everything," She admitted avoiding the truth.

"I'm sorry... I'll do everything I can to make this better I promise,"

"Me to," And that's when things took a turn... It seemed for the best but things aren't always what they seem.

The next day Jack and Y/n were inseparable, even though Thorn had tried and given Y/N breakfast in bed it wasn't enough to keep her from Jack... The blonde man always knew how to creep in even if he wasn't trying.

They did everything together, shooting practice, and lunch, and then free time came and they took a walk in the woods hand in hand... Y/n told people she needed to handle things in her cabin and snuck out the back and Jack... Well no one asked about Jack.

"Every other day?" Y/n questioned as they walked back to camp.

"Every other day," He agreed through a grin. "Y'know this is quite relaxing,"

"That's the point," She laughed causing him to grin in return.

The next day came in a rush,they didn't spend too much time together though the time they were savored... They missed their walk and deeply wanted the next day to come

And the next day couldn't come any sooner they were desperately excited about their walk and when free time came Y/N climbed out the window and net Jack in the woods.

They knew all the risks... What would happen if someone found them and yet they took them. Yet the barley acknowledged them as being there

"Jack I wanted to tell you thank you," Y/n mumbled leaning back against a tree.

"For what?" He was shocked by her question, eyes portraying confusion.

"For doing this with me... And being-" Suddenly she was caught off by Jack pushing their lips together. As she could feel the smile across his lips.

They were breathless once their lips disconnected, arms around one another, eyes locked and foreheads together. Their noses brushed as breath fanned one another's face.

"Jack I need to tell you something," She was going to tell him about her dream... And try and figure this thing out together however they were stopped.

"What the fuck is this?" Thorn questioned appearing from behind the trees. "So this is what you've been doing huh?"

"So you... You followed us huh?" Y/n questioned through a gulp fear dripping her voice.

"Yeah I did because I saw Jack going into the woods-"

"Listen we can explain it's not what it looks like!" Y/N exclaimed pleasingly. "Please just let me explain!"

"How the hell could you do this to me?... I loved you!"

"Listen it's not what you think-"

"You! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DID THIS!" Suddenly Jack was on the ground with Thorn on top of him, showing no mercy on the man below him. "I knew this would happen,"

"Thorn stop please... I still love you this isn't what you want-"

"If you loved me then you wouldn't love someone else,"

"I can't control it... Listen I can't control this alright something bad is about to happen-"

"How the hell am I supposed go believe you... How the hell would you even know?"

"Because I had dreams about Jack before I even met him... That's what I was trying to tell him I don't know why this is happening but I do know what's going to happen,"

"Don't fucking lie to me Y/n... Stop trying to cover it up!"

"Don't talk to her like that!" Jack exclaimed shoving Thorn off of him.

"You know what I'm out of here!" Thorn exclaimed shoving himself off the ground and walking back towards the camp.

"No wait!" Y/n exclaimed running after him but it was too late as once she got back to the camp he was already leaving his cabin with car keys in hand.

"Let me in!" Y/n exclaimed as he locked his door causing her to be unable to stop him.

Then suddenly he was driving off and there was a hand placed on her shoulder. "Just let him go," Jack mumbled but Y/n didn't listen as she quickly climbed into her car.

"Woah where the hell are we going?" Y/B/F asked from the back seat startling Y/N.

"We're going after Thorn," Jack explained though this only caused more questions.

"I had a dream and Thorn is going to die maybe-"

"Oh, what the hell," Y/B/F mumbled.