𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

"Dinner is at six and everyone meets at the hall which is where I'll show you next," Y/N explained to end her rambling on and on about the rules and what this whole camp is about.

"So you did this all on your own?" Jack questioned through wide eyes as she nodded.

"Yeah I did," She smirked, opening the door revealing a woman with long black hair and bright blue eyes... It reminded Lack of smoke but he didn't know who.

"Hey Cassie we have a new one," Y/N explained as the nurse turned their way.

"What happened?" She questioned ushering Jack to sit back in the dentist-like chair.

"Running by a broken car it cut me because I was too busy running from an infected and tried to hide," Jack shrugged, never meeting their eyes. "Is this going to hurt?"

"No, take these," Cassie ordered, holding out two pills. "And I'll need you to take off your shirt so I can see the wound."

The young blonde striped off his shirt revealing his wound, one exactly like the one from Y/N's dream... She surely thought she was going crazy. She had pitched herself many times so she knew it wasn't a dream.

"Well Jack I'll see you at dinner... Cassie will show you to the hall,"

"Wait! Don't go!" He called his back eyes pleading with hers. "I don't know how humans ever get used to pain I want you to stay,"

"Well... Alright," Y/N mumbled taking a seat in one of the chairs beside him as she gave Cassie a reassuring smile.

"So Jack I'm going to start sticking you up and then we'll put a patch over it and you should be as good as new,"

"So to get your mind off things tell me about something," Y/N suggested through a soft smile.

"I'm two twenty two," He explained, stumbling on his words. "I'm from Kansas and I'm not sure how the hell I got all the way here,"

"You're a long way from home, what about your family?"

"Well that's who I'm looking for actually," He explained through a sigh. "Though I've had no luck,"

"They aren't at home waiting for you?"

"No my dad's they were traveling-"

"Did you just say dad's as I'm plural?" Cassie questioned through a giggle. "I want two dads!"

"Three," Jack corrected. "Two of them are brothers and then one of the brothers is gay for their friend it's kinda confusing actually,"

"Wow that sounds pretty cool actually," Y/N laughed through a wide smile. "Though I'm really Jack there are no dad's here,"

A frown grew on his face, clouded with pain as Cassie smiled. "Stitches done now we just gotta patch you up," And shortly after that they left the intermarry for dinner.

"Y/N! Y/N wait up!" Thorn exclaimed coming up behind them. "Hey, we never got the chance to talk about the plan to have a movie night tonight and bring out the projector,"

"Oh yeah that sounds like a great idea... Hopefully the noise from the generator isn't too loud," Y/N explained as they walked into to see the whole hall filled with people, everyone of which was near and dear to Y/N's heart.

She made sure to know everyone in her tribe personally, knowing that it could benefit them all in the future. Her next goal was to know what was behind Jack.

"Do you have liquor?" Jack suddenly questioned turning to Y/N and Thorn.

"Why the hell would you need that?" Thorn questioned only to earn a punch on the shoulder from Y/N.

"My father's drink whenever they get hurt... Isn't that what humans do?" Thorn began to laugh causing Y/N to shoot him a glare.

"Do your fathers get hurt this bad often?" Y/N questioned concerned. "What do they do?"

"Yeah they do... They're monster hunters I mean-" Suddenly Thorn burst out laughing and placing an arm around Jack's shoulders through fits.

"I like you," He chuckled deep in laughter.

"He may have just lost a lot of blood," Cassie explained coming up behind them no longer in her usual nurse get up. "It may be causing him to say a few things,"

"Damn I would have been good to have someone with some humor around here," Thorn sighed as Jack only sighed.

Their dinner ended up being one to remember, laughs erupted at their table. Jack was one of a kind that was for sure.

They had stayed past dinner talking and laughing for hours, Jack was more than Y/N had ever imagined. She thought that he was some clueless kid stuck in the apocalypse but she was wrong. He had the strongest personality.

She told them funny jokes that were actually apart of his life, yet no one believed him. Jack knew that he really wasn't as funny as they thought... They were just clueless to the life that he has already had to live in the four years he's been on this earth. And now he was fatherless, a baby, lucifer's baby trying to find his home.

Maybe this could be his new home... He didn't know. He knew that they wouldn't believe all the hell that had happened to him. They found it funny actually, heck at some points he found it funny and even unbelievable... But all of it was true and that's the part that began to weigh on him the most.

His life was a mess, he knew that. They didn't believe that he used to be an angel and now all of a sudden he just wasn't. He was human just like everyone in the room he had guessed. He was a human with emotions and pain. He would never get used to urinating, that was for sure Castiel was right about that part.

Though he didn't understand how humans did it all, he didn't care. They liked him for him. And even if they didn't believe that it was actually him, it was. And they enjoyed it. They enjoyed all of the stories he had to portray over his four years of life and though it didn't seem like the truth maybe soon he could prove it in some way.

ANd he had the best idea to do that.

"I have to go," Jack mumbled standing up and swaying from side to side at his sudden movement.

"What no you can't leave... You have to be on bed rest for tonight you've lost a lot of blood," Cassie tried to reason but Jack wasn't having any of it turning around to leave.

"Jack," Thorn threatened placing a hand on his shoulder. "You can't leave just like that... After causing us to laugh our asses off,"

"I have to go find my fathers," He tried to reason, shrugging off the other man's touch as Jack was just about to leave the hall and a voice stopped him.

"Jack?" Ruby questioned from behind him causing his eyes to widen.

"You know each other?" Y/N questioned looking between them.

"Ah the son of Clarence, of course, I know Jack," She reassured through a smirk.