"You ready Nina Brown?" He asks me with a smirk on his face.

"Yes"

JB POV:

It's been a week since Maze's death and I haven't felt the same way. I should be used to this by now, you know losing her that's why I haven't cried or mourned because last time I did that I lost all hope and this time I dont want to lose hope. I refuse to believe that my Maze is gone theres no way, we've been through it all, we've lost her before therefore we'll find her again. I refuse to mourn her death because there is no body. If there was a body then fine I'd accept it and move on but there isn't. I will hunt whatever gang shot her and took her body until I find her and we'll be reunited but this time I'll keep her by my side forever and we'll leave this gang life. I'd chose her any time any day over this lifestyle. And we'll move to whatever country she wants and we'll buy whatever house she wants. So that's how I've been coping by clinging on to whatever hope I have left.

Because if I let go, I'm afraid I might just die.

"Someone talk to him" I hear Yugyeom whisper making me scoff. I pretend I didn't hear anything and continue to analyse the surveillance footage of the town we were in when Maze meet Jimin. I'm hoping that I can find out whether there was someone following them then that way I'll know who took her and therefore I can save her again.

"No he's acting weird" I hear Chase complain but none of them come up to me instead they stand by the door and watch me.

"Dont say that man he's just hurting" Mark comes to my defense but I dont need him to defend me because I'm not hurting, there is nothing to hurt about.

"Hurting? My guy hasn't dropped a single tear since finding out she's dead no he's lost his mind" Bambam retaliates making me bite the side of my cheek. I'm not going to waste my tears on something as small as this, shes not dead and I'll find her and prove to them all that they were just overreacting because I know, I know my Maze is still alive.

"Maybe he didn't hear Jimin properly and thinks shes still alive" Jinyoung suggests making me roll my eyes. No I heard Jimin and it seems like I'm the only one who heard him.

"Nah he heard Jimin" Namjoom comments.

"I dunno man this ain't normal-"

"Hey guys so what have you found out so far?" I finly decide to speak up and turn around to face them all standing by the door. They all look at each other confused before looking back at me even more confused.

"Erm what erm what you mean?" Yugyeom speaks up as the other boys just scratch the back of their heads and wait for me to answer Yugyeom question. I roll my eyes at them disappointed that they haven't been looking for Maze but then again I haven't instructed them to, I just thought by now they'd know the drill and just look.

"About Maze's disappearance, what have you found out?" I make it more clear for them. They all look at each other making weird faces as if trying to communicate with each other but only using their eyes. I patiently wait for one of them to speak up but none of them do instead they just stare at each other waiting for someone to say the first words.

"Who's gonna tell him?" Bambam murmurs but loud enough for me to hear. Yugyoem nudges Bambam on the side causing him to shriek in pain before giving Yugyeom a glare.

"My guy JB Maze has been deceased for a week now" Namjoon speaks up and says with his eyebrows furrowed and giving me his concerned eyes. He walks up to me and rubs my shoulder probably trying to comfort me but I dont need comforting I need them to start looking for her.

"What? No you heard Jimin she got taken" I tell him as I push his hand away from my shoulder. I'm starting to get annoyed now, the boys are just all looking at each other then looking at me like I've lost my mind even though I'm the only one thinking straight right now.