Father! Your mad!!

Nico Di Angelo.

        I woke up feeling like shit. What the hell happened? Right then the moment appeared into my mind.

Shit! I blew it big time! What am I going to do?!!?

" I see your awake." a voice whipped into my thoughts, cutting them off. When I looked back to see as to who it was I saw my dad standing their wearing no other color than black or any other color that didn't scream death in 1000th hundred ways.

 " uh..Yes, I have, and I...am ..." I mumbled "and um about the quest-" he cut me off. What he said next surprised me, a surprise that surprised surprise, and brought surprise to a whole new level. Does that even make sense?

" It's alright."  he said.
A moment of silence.

" Pardon?" I asked, so confused that I forgot that my father was at my presence.He chuckled and repeated himself.

 " It's okay, I didn't like those twats at all, and the nerve of them calling my son a death eater and a noseless bastards son!" he yelled, while the whole time I gaped at him my mouth opening and closing but no sound coming, my eyes so wide open that I felt as though m eyeballs would fall out any second now.while on the inside I'm screaming bloody murder!  Finally after my moment of victory.

 " Uh...dad? Are you okay? " I asked frightened as of his answer.

" Yes. Why?" he asked confused.

" Um...well, you um..just chuckled, and um..the manner you spoke with is a....I...I think I've gone crazy!" I yelled.

" Why would you think something like that?' he spoke with such calmness, and a kind  smile.

" See! There you go again! Oh my gods! I have gone crazy!" I yelled and dropped my head back in the black cased pillow. " What-Who, made you go this way?!?!" I questioned.

" W-well um...your quite familiar with Percy and umm actually never mind! " he mumbled.

" Ugh! DAd! You...Your...." I started to say but couldn't find the right words.

 " Son, sleep. You need it anyway. We have a meeting tomarrow. sleep well. " at those words he left.

Percy! I swear if you have anything to do with this I will kill 100th times, no, no, that's too little 100000 ties at the same time!