Lupin's Class

NICO DI ANGELO.

     Last time I saw Harry was when he was stalking me, but after that I haven't seen him...I didn't have dinner so maybe it was that...

   Walking on I thought about how all my classes went.

  The other classes were a bore! I still haven't seen Harry. ..
Maybe because you were spacing out!
Plus you weren't in any other classes! You skipped them all!

Whatever! Im going to this one, aren't I?

I walked into the supposedly DADA class. The first thing I noticed about the class was the coffin thing, it somehow radiated evil. I began to walk to it, I lifted my hand to touch it but the professor interrupted me.

  " Now! Now! There will be enough time for that later, but now introductions! Go!" everyone began to introduce themselves and I spaced out again.

Curse you ADHD!

Someone patted my shoulder and when I looked to see who it was....

  " Where's your mind! The professor's calling you! " Hermoine whispered.

  " Yes?" I asked the blond guy.

" Well, Well. Would you so kindly tell us your name? " he said.

  " Nico, Nico di angelo sir. " I said. He smiled so bright I had to shelled my eyes, just to not go blind.

" Now that we know everyone lets...." I blocked him out. After a while a voice brought me back from la la land.

  " Again Nico, we need you to listen! " the professor yelled.

I heaved a sigh. " Yes? " I asked.

" It's your turn. " he said, indeed I was. Everyone was looking at me. So I stepped up.

" Since you haven't been paying attention, this will show your worst nightmare and all you have to say is -----"

Huh? Wait I couldn't hear him! What did he mean by nightmare? Oh no!

Just then a black swirling came and there stepped out my dad.

" W..what? who is that? " everyone was asking each other.

" Your a disgrace! Your worthless! Bianca should have lived, and you to die! " yelled father.
Just then the image changed into Bianca.

She was crying and on the floor with her blood all over.

   " Nico." She said barely above a whisper.

Again the image changed and there stood mother.

  " Oh my dear boy-" she was cut of by the explosion that took her.

" Son of hades!" " Death boy!" Was shouted, again the images had changed and now stood will, and Percy.

  I was paralyzed with fear.

" w...what? No! It's not true!" I yelled. A black shadow swam around me and began to simmer by and then turned to a tornado (like), after that I blacked out.