A new enemy

Nico:

 So what I'm thinking about right now is, who is stupid enough to drop a dead dude, and on top of all of that they would send a threatening note that's directed to me?

   "Hey will?" i asked as he was busy trying to do his magic...right?

" Yes?' he answered not a second later.

  " Who hates me most to actually drop a dead man and a threatening note along with it? A god? Another one I somehow pissed off? Maybe a demigod, that doesn't like me?" I questioned.

He chuckled, and kept concentrating on whatever it was he was doing, but answered me nonetheless. " Nico, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but whomever you meet, you and Percy, seem to piss them off. It could be anyone, but not the main gods, I mean you practically saved them, and...well that's all I've got, but maybe it's an enemy you just made." he responded.

" You mean like a wizard?" I asked .

" Yeah, like a wizard, like the noseless guy that is threatening these mortals." he answered again.

"You know what? Now that I think about it, this could've been for someone else. Like Potty? Is that his name?" I asked.

He turned his body fully to face me. " You mean to tell me that all this time that you spent here, you didn't bother to learn the kid's name? By the way you did know that you were supposed to protect him...right?" he asked with a disbelief look on his face.

  "I didn't really stay very long here." I replied.

He let out a sigh before muttering " Your impossible." 

" But you love me." I pressed my nose to his neck and began to kiss and leave mark on him.

" Yes, but not in school." he stood up. I groaned, but nonetheless stood with him, and we began to make our way back to school.

Wow this is gonna be so long.... Wait was his name really potty?

" Hey. You never told me what his name was." I whined.

He shock his head and laughed.

" Come on tell me." I whined again. Before we could proceed i turned around and stared at the obstacle infant of me. The coat that turned you invisible. 

" It's not nice to eavesdrop you know." with a chuckle we both left.