Trio detectives

Nico:

   The next morning the trio, as they call them, confronted me about me catching them, while they were eavesdropping. 

" How'd you know it was us?" potty? Potato? I don't know the kid with glasses began his investigation. 

Who do they think they are detectives?

" You know when your trying to eavesdrop and not be caught your not supposed to whisper to one another constantly." I replied with sarcasm. The bush head averted eye contact, making it suspicious as to what they heard cause the whole time we were speaking in greek, surly they didn't understand that...right?

   " Hey, do me a favor and piss off!" I yelled furious by now. Will grabbed my fisted hand trying to calm me down, and it worked.

   " Hey, sorry about this, he's in a bad mood. We'll talk later." He assured them. And threw a glare my way and proceeded to dragging me away.

   " It's not my fault!" I yelled. 

" Oh, Surly not. You usually just yell at the people that your supposedly protecting!" he yelled sarcastically. " We're not really here to gain their trust, but here to scare them shitless. That's how we work now!" he rambled on and on.

" C'mon you have to admit, they are so very annoying!" I tried to convince him. He stopped, and turned to me, and frowning at me while he folded his arms across his shoulder, and continuing to glare at me.

 " Fine!" I yelled, kind of whined.

" You will apologies to them, when we meet up with them later. Got it?" he questioned.

" Yes." NO! Never!

" Good! Now kiss me." He whispered the last part. And with a smirk I did as he told me.

Somewhere in between the hot make out session he moaned.

" Damn it!" I yelled. " Your making this so hard."

He chuckled at that.

" Yeah laugh all you want! But your going to regret it."

" Oh? Am I now?" he questioned, and continued to walk further into the halls.

" Yes, you are." I answered and begging to follow him.