Figuring things out

Wooyoung POV

The next day I woke up, I take a deep breath and sit up. I move my head from side to side my neck cracking. I let out a sigh of relief. I reach to the nightstand and grab my phone. I looked at the time and saw it was almost time to leave for school. I sigh and get up going to my room. I quietly opened the door and saw my sister sleeping peacefully. I smile softly and go to my closet grabbing mostly an outfit that consist of black. I grab a black jean jacket, a black t-shirts, and black ripped jeans as well as my vans. Once I had all my clothes I went to the bathroom and got ready. Once I was done I ran my hand through my hair and went back to my room to see my sister was still asleep. I sigh and go over to her and sit on the edge of my bed. I gently place my hand onto her shoulder and shake her gently.

"Sis you have to get up before we are late for school." I say in a soft whisper.

***

You heard your brother speak and you just shuffled. You cuddled the blankets even more. You hear him sigh, as he begins to shake you again. You whine this time as you open your eyes, to see your brother smiling softly. You take a deep breath and run your hand through your hair.

"Can I please stay home today woo?" Your voice was soft and airy. You give him puppy eyes and he just sighed. He gently pats your shoulder and stood up.

"Alright fine only for today okay?" He said softly as he fixed the blanket on you. You smile softly and just nod your head "I'll see you after school, try to do something today get out of the even maybe go to the park." He said softly.

"Okay." You say softly. He waves by to you and leaves the room. You hear the front door sigh and just looked at the ceiling realizing you where in your brothers room. You sigh as you sit up getting out of the bed. You began to walk to your room, once you make it you lay in your bed under the covers. You put your phone onto the charger and close your eyes once again. You soon fell back into a deep slumber.

Wooyoung POV

Once I arrived to school I put my stuff into my locker slamming it shut. I sigh because normally they would be with the rest of the guys but today they were no where to be seen. I began to walk through the halls when I see a familiar someone. I start to jog catching up to him. As soon as  I'm next to him, he immediately tenses up. I clear my throat and we come to a stop and San looks at me.

"Sup woo.?" He asked softly acting as if nothing was wrong. I just smile softly

"Wanna explain to me why my sister came home  crying yesterday.?" My voice normal. He shrugs

"I honestly don't know she ignored me all day yesterday." I just scoff and I push him against the lockers. He was shocked his eyes were wide "what the hell man?!" He almost shouted. You could feel people's eyes on us.

"I know you're lying to me San I warned you not to hurt her! And that's exactly what Yeosang and you did! So if the both of you don't fix things don't even bother trying to talk to me!" I say and was about to storm off but that's when I saw Yeosang standing watching. One half of his face black and blue probably from San. I just scoff and bump into his should causing him to groan in pain "serves you right." I say as I stop so he could hear and then I storm off. 

TIME SKIP

******

Weeks had went by since the 'argument ' with Yeosang and San. You had ignored the two to the best to your ability. You hung out with your brothers other friends. All you becoming super close. Of course San and Yeosang were there but you just ignored them. So it was the end of the school day and it was now the weekend. You where walking out of the school when you hear multiple footsteps coming toward you. You soon felt a pair of arms around your shoulders. You smile and look up to see Yunho. You just giggle softly.

"well hello." You say while giggling, he smiled his signature bunny smile

"Hello.!" He said as he let go of you and soon enough you saw Seonghwa and the rest of the boys. They all just smile as you turn around. You saw your brother sneaking off somewhere and you sighed. You brought your attention back to the boys in front of you

"What going on?" You asked softly. Seonghwa smile as he put his hands into his pockets

"Well we were wondering if you wanna go to the amusement park with us today?" He said softly, you smile and you were about to say yes but as you saw wooyoung coming back you saw him walking with San and Yeosang. Which really confused you. Soon enough they where standing with the group. You sigh not wanting to not have fun because they were there

"Yeah I would love to." You say with a smile.

"Perfect!" Mingi says very energetically "we'll see you soon. we'll meet at the park!"  He said enthusiastically. You just smile and nod your head

"Alright see you then." You say softly as you watched all of them walk the other way including your brother. You started to walk home. You put your headphones in but that's when you felt someone else's presence. You turned around to see Seonghwa running up behind you. You where confused and took out your headphones.

"What are you doing? Don't you wanna walk with your friends?" You asked softly as he was running over to you. Soon enough he stopped in front of you. He just smiled

"You are my friend silly." He said as he ruffled your hair "and besides I didn't want you walking alone." He said softly and began to walk. You just smile and shake your head. You felt your cheeks heat up slightly. As you walked with seonghwa. Soon enough you made it to your house and you entered and so did he. You were kind of nervous since you and him never really hung out alone.

"You know where everything Is so help yourself to whatever you like." You said softly. You went to your room and cleaned up a bit. You where thinking about San and Yeosang being at the park with all of you. You didn't know what happened. As much as you love San you didn't want to get between their friendship. So if they meant San and you can't be together so be it. You didn't know if you where ready to forgive them. You sigh and then went back down to the living room. You saw seonghwa cleaning your house? You where confused so you just slowly walked up to him "what are you doing?" You asked giggling softly. His head immediately popped up and he looked at you shyly.

"Heh sorry it's a habit of mine.." he said looking down putting his hand onto the back of his neck

"It's okay no need to be embarrassed. If that's what you want to do then be my guest." You say giggling as you went to the kitchen grabbing a snack "but we do have to go." You said giggling softly. He pouts and puts away the cleaning supplies.

"Alright let's go." He said almost disappointed. You just giggle and the two of you leave

"You can clean another time." You said softly and pat his head. You saw his cheeks become a light red so you moved your hand quickly.
———-
What will happen with Yeosang and San?! What will happen if Seonghwa starts to like you too?!
What's gonna happen when you get to the park

I guess we'll see in the next chapter !!! Bye bye 💕

Sorry for mistakes lmao I'll fix them later I'm in school😂😂